for Only As Expected

2/25/2013 c49 Heracles
Well this chapter certainly answered the question as to why a few of the Umbra seem to outright hate Fang even if what happened wasn't her fault. It seems all of the problems started when they told Fang to rape her own people and when she wouldn't they killed a few.
2/24/2013 c48 1SideQuester
From the looks of things, it seems like Persephone is definitely in Jeanne's corner. She even seems to have some small respect for Raina. I'm glad. For some reason, I really wanted Persephone to be one of the good ones. You just know that things aren't going to be easy for Jeanne, Raina, or either of their families, and they definitely need all the help they can get.

Speaking of families, the interactions with Lightning and Serah are sweet and all, but I'm more eager to see some Lightning and Farron interaction. I can't wait to find out how Lightning will get along with her actual, biological father. I just have a feeling that that interaction will be one of the best in this story; and that is saying something! :D

Side Note: No matter what the situation, Rhea just never stops being adorable. XD And the parts with her and Fang are very enjoyable.
2/24/2013 c48 Kadajclone100
Oh God the interaction between Rhea and Fang was so freaking adorable.
2/23/2013 c47 21shezaei-neko
Finally Light told them about Sage! At least. I just hope they really don't hold anything against her. And it'd be great if Fang got aroused by Light a bit more.
It'd be awesome if Raina killed Sage in name of Light.
Please continue.
2/23/2013 c47 IceQueen69
At least the weights off Claire's shoulders a bit and all of their secrets are out in the open, although hopefully the council get's an abridged version of the story and nothing happens to Farron or Serah. Persephone interest had me worried.
2/23/2013 c47 CRACKED.COM
Damn it, I just don't know who to root for here lol. The sage with his intent to destroy the Umbra or the Umbra who want to destroy the men. Both sides are filled with amoral hypocrites with god complexes that try to justify what they do. The women suffer under the men while the Yun and possibly others live in fear of the Umbra. I would love to see the Sage and the rest of the men get curb stomped but on the other end, beyond Jeanne, Cereza and Raina the rest of the Umbra could die in a ditch while lit on fire for all I care. Both sides just such dicks to everyone lol. I love this story but god damn it I find myself hating so many characters. I mean Jihl bless her heart she has softened up so much as this story has gone on and she just barely meets my forgiveness quota. But at the same time if she wasn't a bit of a bitch some of the time...she simply would NOT be Jihl...I love and hate her in the same breath...it's a conundrum.

Keep up the good work you evil evil EVIL Author you.
2/23/2013 c47 Kadajclone100
I just have this nagging feeling that Sage planning something even worse now, especially if he knows that the girls are no longer on his side. If only their was a way to take out Both him and the bad Umbra, everyone wins that way lol. Seriously though, you update this thing like clockwork everyday and that's simply amazing.
2/23/2013 c47 Koala Joe
Well all of the secrets are out now and Claire is reunited with her family. But I fear the council will rain on that parade soon. As Serah said, Jeanne and Cereza may be alright but the rest of the Umbra in Paradiso have too much bad Karma working against them to atone.
2/23/2013 c47 1SideQuester
I KNEW IT! I just knew Lightning's real father would be what ultimately broke her from Sage's delusions; and Serah was no small help either! She was slowly coming around on her own, or rather with much thanks to Jihl, but now it looks like her head has finally been cleared. I'm sure Sage still has something up his sleeve though. I doubt he sent the girls to Gran Pulse and never considered something like this might happen. No way have we seen the last of that monster!

That aside for now, this had to be THE hardest thing Lightning has done yet. Telling a room full of people who cared for her and praised her and Jihl's return that she almost went through with a plan to destroy them all, now that is HEAVY! Not that there was ever a time that I didn't, but I am totally loving Fang right now for her word on the subject. Who better to her that from than the person Lightning felt the most guilty over? Loved it!

If Lightning really does decide to tell all of this to the Umbra council, I can't really things going over to well. I'm sure that snake Roma will just love that both Raina and Jeanne's daughters almost destroyed them. And I don't see the council being very forgiving. This is all speculation of course, but I'm sure this will cause problems. Hopefully our girls will get a few happy moments before it all goes to hell. Once again, we have a chapter that can take this story in so many different directions; AWESOME!

(Stupid computer logged me out of my username) :-(
2/23/2013 c47 Guest

2/22/2013 c46 SideQuester
And with that, Lightning has been fully reunited with her family! XD

I didn't think Lightning would be meeting Serah this soon, but I'm happy it happened just the same. Although, what will the repercussions be now that Persephone knows about Serah? Not too favorable I would imagine. Regardless, at least now Lightning has finally met her real father, and I can't wait for their first real interaction. I am totally loving Farron so far! Oh man, where does it go from here!? I just can't wait to find out! Wonderful chapter!
2/22/2013 c46 NightShade King
Ah at long last they meet, although I am a little worried about what may happen to Farron now that other Umbra know she is in Paradiso and why Persephone seemed so interested in Serah's age. Perhaps they think Farron could be used to help breed more children alongside Fang. If so, then shit is going to get crazy and Raina just might have to choke a few bitches.
2/22/2013 c46 Kadajclone100
Loved the Reunion and I already adore Farron lol. She is both parts funny and awesome.
2/22/2013 c45 7Leonard Vindel
I'm glad Jihl isn't getting off on the bite mark Fang left, but it's making me worried as to why it can't be healed.
And she's back to her old teasing and sexual self, loving it.
Jeez, 14 months of pregnacy? I wish Jihl the best of luck and Lightning too, who knows what else little Fang is going to do to Jihl.

And here comes daddy Farron. This is sure going to get interesting with her around but I don't blame her for rushing to Raina cause that letter she received was very short and vague.I'm guessing she meant Jeanne and not John.

Good to know that even as nasty as some of the other Umbra can be, they still care for one another. I hope Cybele will take up Nerites' offer when she needs to.
2/21/2013 c45 IresaFan
Im honestly looking forward to a badazz fight scene, because Farron seems like a total badazz. Scaling rooftops and infiltrating Umbra houses, she like the special ops of Yuns. Can't wait to see her reaction to seeing Light for the first time too! So excited!
232 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »