for I'anto of Torchwood Weyr

4/4 c1 4FranArian
Um... are you ever going to finish this?
4/22/2019 c14 FranArian
Please say you ARE going to finish this at some point. I know real life gets in the way, but come on...
10/20/2018 c14 Jucchan77
I love this story. More please.
9/15/2017 c13 sandysan2013
This is a wonderful story. Very exciting. I hope to see the next installment someday.
2/28/2017 c14 kathyoberbeck
More, please? 《Puppy dog eyes》 《pout》
This is a wonderful merger of 2 of my faves!
2/28/2017 c1 kathyoberbeck
《Squeal》
10/7/2016 c14 16Duo-chan Maxwell
All aboard the late wagon! God, and I promised myself to always check the status before starting to read and getting hooked. Did I do it? Nope. And now I'm curious :(
5/31/2016 c14 2KVD
eek just found this story and its brilliant love it so much please please have another update
3/14/2016 c14 1amwhat1am
Great story. More please.
12/5/2015 c14 41Schuneko
Hopefully you post the next chapter soon. Can't wait to see what happens!
12/1/2015 c14 Leia Moriarty
This story is amazing. I havent been on this site for a long time, having moved over to almost only read on Ao3, but o returned to watch what had been updated. This had, and I was amazed by how much I love this story. If fi remember correctly, I didn't enjoy it as much when I first found it, but now, I re-read it, and it's amazeballs.
11/2/2015 c14 7workingsomecoffeemagic
Oh, I'm so happy to see this fic updated! And the update was just as good as good anticipated! But what is Myfanwyth doing?! She can't let herself be caught by Hart's dragon! Can't wait for the next update!
10/31/2015 c14 black59
Finally!
I was wondering if you were going to finish this story.
Nice to see so.

I hope Ianto will have time to use his whistle or Jack will realize.
Strongly the continuation and end.
10/31/2015 c14 2k+badly-knitted
Right in the middle of a battle! What a dreadful time for a mating flight!

J'ack had better get back pretty damn fast or he'll lose the only prize that matters to him: I'anto.
10/31/2015 c14 21PCJanto
OMG,Seeing this update made my day,I've really missing this would have to show up to be a thorn in Ianto side, Please let Ianto get word out to Jack,The idea of John dragon mating with myfanwyth make me want scream
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »