for Passing the Torch

3/28/2019 c5 3ArielFetters
I'd imagine Shego and/or Kim facepalming at that ending would've made sonic booms lol. Fun series, fun story :)
4/26/2018 c5 Rebmul
I kidna want to see kara and carmens story next
11/2/2015 c5 Orionslave
Seriously need more of this story! Awesome so far :D
1/14/2013 c5 5Jay aka Jordan
Good song choices !
1/14/2013 c5 40Concolor44
That was good!

Now ... whether you want to continue it here or start an entirely new story, the Tale of Two Girls MUST not be interrupted! Kara is WAAAY too compelling a character to just let her hang in the wind. Please tell me you have something planned. Please?
1/14/2013 c4 Concolor44
Heh. What do YOU think?

You've set the stage for some goings-on with Carmen, but that's all. We also don't know how GJ is going to react to the news ... or if they will even tell them. Kara has lots more practice to go with her plasma, and that is certainly fodder for "hilarity ensuing", is it not?

YES. Bring on another chapter!
1/14/2013 c3 Concolor44
Excellent fight! Truly well-done.

I would say, "Yes, do a fourth chapter." But I see you already have.

Now, tell me, who DIDN'T see the plasma powers coming, hmm?
1/14/2013 c5 1Zabon95
Love it ad always!
1/13/2013 c4 Aslan Leon
Do you have to ask? Of course we want another!
1/12/2013 c4 25DarkDarsi
MORE CHAPTERS! Please.
This Story Is Going Great.
1/12/2013 c4 217Goth Albino Angel
Aw, mommy turned teacher for Shena. And I can tell that Kara has the stubbornness of both parents. Keep up the good writing, mate.
1/12/2013 c4 2Kigo4evR
YES ANOTHER CHAPTER! I wanna find out what happens between Kara and Carmen! Does Carmen transfer back to Kara's school? Does she become evil?
1/12/2013 c4 1Zabon95
1/12/2013 c4 5Jay aka Jordan
This is so cute
1/12/2013 c3 217Goth Albino Angel
Ahh! They kissed! That WAS kinda evil of Carmen to do considering it was supposed to be a fair match, so Kara responding the way she did totally wasn't against the rules. And now she has her plasma powers! I KNEW they were coming. Didn't think she would keep the same skin tone, but hey! I'm not complaining! Now I'll read the next chapter. PS, sorry I haven't been talkative, I'm studying for midterms. Got nothing to do with you, promise.
30 Page 1 2 Next »