for The Echo: Awakening

7/25/2014 c4 Strawberry r Kitty
Hmmm...this seems interesting. Never read the Archie comics before but I've heard of Scourge and the Destructix. Write On!
8/9/2013 c4 93Lordoftheghostking28
Aw yess..! Scourge!
This is truely the best story ever!
I can't wait for the nex chapter, so if you don't upload, I will find you, and I will kill you.
8/9/2013 c3 Lordoftheghostking28
Noooo! Not Cream! Noooo! You monster!
Jeez...just when I thought this couldn't get any cooler, this chapter comes, and BAM! Awesomeness everywhere. My iPod can't contain awesomeness this awesome.
8/9/2013 c2 Lordoftheghostking28
This is the most legit-est story ever! I really like it!
And that intro thingy was pretty cool. I pictured a Star-Wars intro with the words sliding up the screen.
8/9/2013 c1 Lordoftheghostking28
Oh, shoot! I'll have to read The Echo...eh, more stuff to read! Yey!
(I COULD HAVE SWORN I HAD YOU FAVOURITED AND FOLLOWED...that sounded creepy...)
Heh. Sonic sounds kinda ADHD.
8/2/2013 c4 5TatlTails
OH MY GLOB. TAILS IS IN A BEGRUDGING TEAM UP WITH THE DESTRUCTIX.

O. M. G.

And Sonic, Knux and Big seem to be in trouble, too. Eesh. Good luck to all of them. Even the Destructix, for now.
8/1/2013 c4 5loveantauri
love the chapter! update soon
8/1/2013 c4 Kaitlyn Thorne
As soon as you mentioned that Scourge was in the same cell as Tails, I knew that the fox was going to have trouble. Now Tails has to work with him...Well, we'll see how long he lasts with someone who hates his best friend's guts XD

And Sonic using a weapon? I am very much looking forward to that :D

-P&GB!
8/1/2013 c4 Guest
Very cool, can't wait for the next chapter!
7/30/2013 c3 loveantauri
I love it! really good so far, but poor tails...please update soon!
3/26/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting story you have here, I'll be sure to keep in check :)
3/22/2013 c3 HyperTomboi429
Cream and Larry are dead!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH!

CURSE YOU, WHOEVER POSSESSED TAILS! CURSE YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!

...Can you tell I'm ticked off right now?
3/21/2013 c3 2GingeOnDaFringe
this is really awesome and i REALLY wanna read more! but one thing... did he get... shot? in the head? he was super, sure, but before anyone stakes a claim on him, shouldnt he get that checked out...?
3/21/2013 c3 Duskzilla
Wow. They say 'Somewhere in Chaos we all find ourselves(All Hail Shadow reference FTW) and Tails found his evil side.
Nazo:True I understand his pain. Negative chaos energy changes you. That's why I acted evil. The negative energy controlled me. It created Perfect Nazo.
Sorry that's my idea of Nazo. I guess it translated here.
3/21/2013 c3 5TatlTails
...*starts crying out of pity for Tails* I-I'm sorry. I have no words right now. Just... J-Just... *breaks out bawling*
29 Page 1 2 Next »