for A Spark of Something New

2/8/2015 c15 Lord Asmodeus
Oh lord, for reasons unknown - not really - reading Shego and the Director in a relationship simply feels revolting. Why did you add something that is so nauseous? Erika and Kim however, are quite the good pairing.
4/7/2014 c22 23hyotonuzumaki
dude I loved this story ever think of doing a sequel?
2/17/2014 c22 Seldom12
Please make a 2 of this where there is kim x ericka g!p
5/21/2013 c6 1DARKNESS4311
I just got throw chapter 6 and I have to say thins is insuring thought I do have some quiches for you like why is Kim Possible name her self Switchblade I get she has red hair but I would think there be a bit more to it you know
5/21/2013 c1 DARKNESS4311
Very cool start to your story A spark of something new but in your story Electronique has powers out side her suite i like that good work I have to say
3/20/2013 c22 tuxjim
Why? Why? WHY? This story was one hell od a ride through the first 21 chapters, then you HAD to introduce Futanari at the end of the last chapter... I know it's just my personal taste, but I HATE Futanari. In point of fact, if you had included that in the synopsis, I would have skipped the story and read another instead.
Why couldn't you just make Kim pregnant with Drakken's child? Or have her grow an extra breast or something like that? This was a GREAT story up to that point...and WOULD have been added to my list of favorites. NOW...not so good.
If you were to re-write the last chapter (as an alternate only, for those who wish) with a DIFFERENT ending THEN I'd have no problem adding it to my list... as it is, though... (well, you get my drift).

"Tux"
2/21/2013 c22 Kigo4evR
Nice twist at the end! It made me laugh so hard!
2/20/2013 c22 iwillwritenomore
that was a greaqt story, even the ending was a... good surprise.
2/20/2013 c22 1Zabon95
Omg! That last part was ment to be a joke! XD
2/20/2013 c21 iwillwritenomore
When id the big blue dork going to learn? He can't beat Kim Possible!
2/19/2013 c20 HairyLimey
LOVING IT! LOOOOOVVVVING IT!
2/19/2013 c20 iwillwritenomore
how come I have a feeling its either Drakken or Hego has escaped?
2/19/2013 c20 Zabon95
AAA (awesome as always)
2/16/2013 c19 iwillwritenomore
YAY no more big blue moron! now just got to deal with the small blue nut bag. :P
2/11/2013 c18 Guest
ARGHHHH that was getting good to. Love the story, cant wait for the next chappter. keep up to great writing. :)
77 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »