for The Perfect Blend

10/23 c23 BrittanaAus
So many laugh out loud moments in this chapter
10/23 c16 BrittanaAus
Love jealous Britt
10/22 c1 BrittanaAus
I love this series
10/4 c23 holysnixx
this bachelorette party is just pure genius!
8/27 c12 pfplammy
Damn you're so good, i jut read it now, and can't stop reading it
10/30/2017 c35 4lovinglyons
Wow that was an exciting one, totally had my on the edge of my seat with the tape drama and I adore all things to do with pregnancy so this was a great read :)
9/17/2017 c35 Guest
What an awesome story, for real, I fell since the very begining. For that, I wanna to tell you thank you for your time and for this beautiful story.
Plus, I want to tell you that please keep writting the third part of this awesome story, because we really want to know how this continue, and for sure, we'd love anyway, because this hilarious characters, and lines and all.
Also, congratulations, you're and awesome writter, you've created something that is adictive since the begining to the end, so keep writting.
2/5/2017 c35 Heya is life
Are you going to continue the story, please do I love it.
8/6/2016 c22 Guest
wow britt is just a manipulative lil fucker xD after reading up to here, britt just pouts, bats her eyes etc and makes santana change her mind to what britt wants. she knows santana always caves and she uses it against her. Shes just going way overboard. Its cute when its just small things but, with her parents, then the wedding invites etc. Like jeez, why not just let britt decide everything for santana instead of letting her have her own opinions?! Santana already made a set decision and britt just manipulates her, and BAM! It turns into 'what brittany wants instead'. WHY CANT YOU JUST BE SUPPORTIVE OF WHAT SANTANA WANTS BRITTANY?! HUH?!
8/5/2016 c8 Guest
seriously lol quinn needs to teach her daughter how violence isnt the answer, sheesh. she be punching the shit out of everyone who she thinks did something wrong. tsk tsk
4/24/2016 c1 wakemeupwhenimolder
Love this chapter and love that it was on santana point of view !
9/7/2015 c20 iamtheguest23
Man, i can't stop reading this! I love this arguing scenes , it getting hot in here )
why they are constantly keep eating ice-cream? LOL
Love this story !
6/8/2015 c20 dominiqueeb
Lmaoo Bella is always squeaking
5/1/2015 c35 Guest
Loved it!
8/1/2014 c25 Guest
Oh come on! out of the thousands of bars in NY she walks in to the one where the asshole is? Seriously?!
1,216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »