for A Bright New Future

8/16/2021 c29 31SapphireKageKyuura
I really enjoyed this story! It was both exciting, romantic and funny. So I've researched, werewolves or shapeshifters like the La Push pack are bigger than horses. Horses are roughly 6'0. They were taller than horses, horses would be very small compared to them. Anyways, please update soon. I'd love to read more. Maybe they should get a spelled ring or necklace so Bella can go out in the sun. But being the kind of vampire that she is, they sleep once dawn makes it's appearance, where they sleep all day until sunset hits.
8/16/2021 c21 SapphireKageKyuura
I always liked Emmett, he was funny. I only liked Edward because of his mind reading ability. It's a very handy skill to have. I disliked Rosalie because she was a bitch to everyone - hell even her own coven. I disliked Alice because instead of asking someone what clothes they like, or dislike, she forced her style on everyone else and never listened to others opinions. She relied on her foresight too much - in my opinion a seer sees all, past, future and present. They also give out prophecies from time to time. Esme I actually liked her, because she was so loving and very motherly. I was actually shocked when she helped with Charlie's kidnapping. I liked Carlisle because he was a very good doctor, very caring, and very loving and very fatherly. I was shocked when he helped with the Charlie kidnapping. I liked Jasper for his empathy, being able to feel emotions at all times must have got tiring not to mention the feel of everyone's bloodlust which was also on top of his own bloodlust. He had a lot of control, except when human blood was involved. Not to mention he could manipulate emotions if the need ever rose to calm them or make them more comfortable. He never used his emotion manipulation for his own gain. That was more Bill Compton's thing. I was glad that neither Emmett or Jasper were apart of the kidnapping. It made my day.
8/15/2021 c1 SapphireKageKyuura
Hmm, this chapter actually made Bella sound really smart. Normally every story I read, with Bella as a main character, that she's dumb as a door knob. Basically she's dumber than Jessica and that's saying something. But in this chapter she sounded smart, and for some reason I'm liking Bella a little bit. We'll see how much I like this story when I continue to read it. I don't think I've ever read a Trueblood/Twilight crossover before. This should be interesting.
6/7/2021 c29 1B4bidden
please update soon
5/27/2021 c29 01Katie
Thank you for the awesome update can't wait for more.
5/4/2021 c29 Jamie-lea McDonald
Please update please please ️️
4/22/2021 c29 2tlingit gurl2010
I hope you decide to continue this story
3/21/2021 c29 2galwidanatitud
Ding dong the Volturi is dead.
3/18/2021 c29 Babysis64
This was an awesome update, glad that the Volturri got what was coming to them for harming Bella. I sure hope nothing else happens right. Sure hope all of the drama is over and the ones who wants to kill Bella or harm her. So far this is an awesome story. Thank you for the sweet update.
3/16/2021 c29 5Twiggy85
Oh looking forward to the next update.
3/16/2021 c29 celajwhitney
I love this story! It's been years since I started it, and getting to this point is quite an achievement. I hope you and your family are getting better and will be healed soon. best wishes to you.
3/16/2021 c29 1B4bidden
3/15/2021 c27 celajwhitney
the Volturi really over stepped their authority this time.
3/15/2021 c21 celajwhitney
poor Emmett, he doesn't have anyone left other than Jasper and Bella. they really needed to go to Walmart and buy more safes, at least for the Cullens. Pam would have made it last for years!
3/15/2021 c17 celajwhitney
I love it when Eric kills Bill!
668 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »