for Family Matters

1/19/2013 c9 Cloud nine
OMG, im really glad i stubeled to thisawesom thng!its amzin and rllyyy well written!
i luvit! cantwait for more!
::)
1/19/2013 c9 bookfreak25
and bratty elena comes out what a surprise she realizes the world doesn't revolve around her and gets an attitude shocker OK i think its obvious i Hate elena and her whinyness (if that's a word lol) but anyway Fantastic chapter i loved the Alaric, Violet and Jenna bonding but especially Alaric and Violet i really hope they have one of those Amazing father daughter bonds and elena and her jealousy issues go far far away because i seriously doubt he would choose elena over his own daughter if it came down to it i am also looking forward to Damon finding out Violet is Alaric's daughter i can't wait to read the next chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
1/18/2013 c8 140T1gerCat
And they make up :D
1/16/2013 c7 T1gerCat
I love your bossy Jenna ;)
1/15/2013 c6 T1gerCat
"if you saw yourself as an early thirties male version of yourself"

that's not awkward honey, that's creepy... :p and yet the emotional part of the evening topped it perfectly
1/14/2013 c5 T1gerCat
Can you say 'awkward'? :p
1/13/2013 c4 T1gerCat
Even the fillers are good ;)
1/12/2013 c3 grandma406
OK...I Really want to read more...I want to see where this goes...
1/12/2013 c2 grandma406
I like the direction you are taking...hope to see more chapters...soon...?
1/12/2013 c3 T1gerCat
I keep liking this thing. Is it bad that the one and only thing I do NOT like is the user pic? :D
1/12/2013 c3 bookfreak25
YAY a Alaric story and he has a daughter makes it even better, great beginning i can't wait to read the next chapter i am looking forward to the father daughter reunion Please Update Soon :)
1/12/2013 c2 QueenLatifeh
*too lazy to log in. AGAIN*
AHAHAH! I knew it :D I'm so smart. . I also know you so well ;)
K well thanks. You went ahead and killed me. -_- But in a good/amazing way xD
The letter made me ASDFGHJKL! Like, "Aweee!" It was so cute yet so sad!
I hope the best for Violet! And where is Damon?! :O c(:
Update soon! :D
1/10/2013 c1 QueenLatifeh
*too lazy to log in*
OH. EM. EFF. GEE!
This is amazing. Please. Why. You just killed me. o.o
I WANTED TO CRY! Poor mother! And Rue...
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS WITH THE CLIFF HANGER?! :O *dead*
But lol, one thing, the kids called their teacher and visited her house? :P
I can already guess who the father of Alexis Violet is ;) but I don't want YOU to know so I won't say it. But I also think Alexis/Violet is gonna go try to find him, and she's gonna meet (my husband) Damon! :D :P
AMAZING STORY. UPDATE SOON. STOP KILLING ME. :D
1/10/2013 c1 T1gerCat
Even after 2 years it's still good ;)
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3