for Honey Boo Boo Radley

2/11/2017 c3 Guest
This is probably the most random and relaxing in a weird way fanfiction I have ever read, wow.
7/16/2015 c3 Winterfrost15
Oh...my...God! This is hilarious! I just watched the To Kill a Mockingbird movie and am starting to read the book, so I figured I might as well check out the fan fiction for this.

Anyway, I literally could not stop laughing! Everyone's point of view was so funny, especially Boo's. I loved how you also pointed out that Starbucks and video games doesn't exist yet. LOL! And the Spongebob references at the end of the third chapter really killed me, too.

All in all, excellent job! :D
7/13/2015 c3 Curiesammyx101
This was hilarious thank you soo much
6/21/2015 c3 2Nocturnite
MY RIBS HURT FROM LAUGHING SO HARD
6/3/2015 c3 eagereader
omg...I died! :'D
1/15/2015 c2 Guest
That was so touching, so moving, so beautiful. The way you wrote with such detail. I felt like I was actually right there, living the moments. You really captured the scene and took the reader on an amazing and overwhelming emotional journey. I don't know why this isn't published and on shelves yet. This master piece is such a literary gold mine. So enriching. Ideal for our young adults. I could feel my brain being stimulated. The way your writing enthralled me. I was always asking questions and I felt growing anticipation as to what might happen next as I continued to read. I'm just in tears now. The emotions were so raw and so empowering.
1/1/2015 c2 3SuperWhoAvengerChanceryLock
What. Is. Going. On? This is...so...puzzling...I cannot...breathe...
*Laughing so hard that I almost didn't make it to the bathroom*

No, seriously, I really don't know what's going on, so explain to me in clear, well defined words: Vat iz going on?

BTW, This is all so brilliant. :D
1/1/2015 c1 SuperWhoAvengerChanceryLock
I'm confuzzled. What is going on?
XD
12/19/2014 c2 Pokegirl185
My life. This is beautiful. ••
12/15/2013 c1 Guest
VOT ZE HECK
9/8/2013 c1 19QueenBee19
*starts sobbing* That was the most moving *sniffles* amazing *sniffles* art form I have EVER read in my entire life span. I am just in awe at your talent and ability *standing ovation*
5/23/2013 c1 TheNyanMonster
I'm staring at my computer screen and sobbing. That was a true classic. You deserve an award. Someone call a publisher and get this published. Please, for the children. For god. May god grant you the writing power to continue this moving story. You've captured my heart.
4/25/2013 c1 Anonymous
such a moving story. a tale of life and death. you captured the essence of life in this emotionally draining masterpiece. I commend you, ma'am, for your service to humankind. on behalf of my people I wish to thank you, from the deepest place in my heart.
1/29/2013 c1 ilovelollypops1