FanFiction.Net
for My Twist to the Winchester Tale

6/24/2022 c57 11Jenmm31
WOW! This was an amazing comeback chapter! Talk about emotional - I could feel Becca's pain through this whole chapter. And those last few sentences? Sent a chill down my spine! "I no longer had any family." AAHHHH. I am dying to know how this is all going to work out, because I just had that the siblings are separated now. Welcome back to the writing world :) You most definitely haven't lost your touch!
12/20/2021 c57 2Into the Nothing
Excellent. Another awesome chapter. Im so happy you're back:)
11/16/2021 c57 2Princess of the Fae
I hope she changes her mind.
1/30/2019 c56 Guest
To bad this was a great story but like a lot of writers on this site they just leave you hanging and never finish the story's the t start
2/11/2018 c56 Mhw1998
This story was SO good! Oh my gosh, please write season 2!
10/24/2017 c56 monkeybaby
Please update soon, this story is amazing!
3/25/2017 c56 Guest
Please post more chapters! You are doing a fantastic job! Love Becca!
3/14/2017 c52 Shay
Do you have chapter in this story about season 2 episode 12 Night Shifter? Or even a separate fic? Id just love to see that episode made into a sister fic!
9/18/2016 c56 Shay
Ahhhhh keep writing! i love this story soooooooo much!
9/3/2016 c40 shaygrace15
Ok. this is to my comment on chapter 39. i wasn't thinking at all obviously lolol but i totally understand now. annnndd i called it an episode not a chapter stupid me hahaha
9/3/2016 c39 shaygrace15
I have a question, i thought becca and sam were twins? but in this episode you refer becca as being 17, but sam has already been to college so he can't be 17... I'm prob thinking way to much into this lolol but i just noticed it
3/23/2016 c56 Pern
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG This was SOOOOOO good like the whole thing, it took me like three weeks to read with school which is way longer than any other fics last... BUT IT WAS SERIOUSLY SO GOOD and you just can't leave us like that! I know that it's been like 10 months since you've updated and that 10 months is usually enough to say a fic is not going to be updated but I am begging you to continue this! Like I seriously need this. Anyway, keep up the awesomeness!
2/5/2016 c56 jenwincart
love this story please update
1/23/2016 c56 Marina
Hey just recently got into this and binged on your fanfic! Pleaseeeeee update!
10/15/2015 c2 FictionallyChallenged
I love how well you have created the sister and brother(s) bond. Also I'm pretty much in love with Becca's inner dialogue, It truly makes the hunts all that much more entertaining!
333 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »