FanFiction.Net
for Uchiha Heiress Remix

4/5 c13 Ero Hebi Sensei
Only at chapter 13 so far and just loving this masterpiece. The 'Sasuke' vs Sakura fight had me dying of laughter
4/3 c30 kingpj999
I had a hunch that Itachi will be a hard siscon and I was right LMAO
4/3 c28 kingpj999
Hoh, I wasn't expecting Hiruzen entering Sage Mode of monkeys, nice.
4/2 c18 kingpj999
For those who complain that lemons were removed let me tell you that I remember reading this fic before and those lemons were pretty bad. This fic is better without them
4/2 c38 john.darrah47
It gets confusing some times with the protective level of naruto. Naruto let Tusnade bother his girls during an intimate moment? The girls let Tusnade hurt naruto and dont flip out at her? Seeming inconsistent with how the girls react to stuff as well as Naruto’s reaction. Anyone else feeling that way?
3/28 c24 14SilverLineWriter
Wow, that was pretty funny for Gaara not understanding feelings of affection for a girl. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
3/13 c67 IgneelNatsu
It's been months. Will this ever get an update?
3/10 c23 SilverLineWriter
Amazing chapter and I can’t wait to read more
3/7 c1 Kitten Arina
Don’t Like don’t read OK! I don’t like it because I am not a fan of people trying to get Naruto to Bed with any Ucchia in the first place. Then you go and disrespect people by demanding that they don’t read if they don’t like it!

Fine then I won’t read it and I refuse to be a part of the echo chamber that you want praising your brilliance even though you are not being brilliant at all. You are coping so many others even if you never read there stories. Because it’s all been done before. Even if it reads that this for the first chapter. I didn’t make it past the summary because you chose to be so disrespectful with that one statement!
2/25 c22 SilverLineWriter
Amazing chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
2/22 c3 PaleFeed
The grammar is atrocious.
2/18 c21 SilverLineWriter
Amazing chapter and good introduction for Fu! I can’t wait to see what happens next inside of the chapter
2/17 c20 SilverLineWriter
Incredible fight chapter and I can’t wait for the next match!
2/17 c19 SilverLineWriter
Incredible chapter but a shocking ending at the end I can’t wait to read more about the story!
2/16 c13 kingpj999
To be honest, it really nice to read a fanfic where Sasuke didn't take the revenge, hatred or power seeking path even if it his female counterpart.
2,640 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »