FanFiction.Net
for Uchiha Heiress Remix

9/21/2021 c6 Destroyer42501
the harem is almost official get needs Hinata to agree to, which shouldn't take long. Also, I think Karin Uzumaki should join the harem as well. It would be fitting if the last female Uzumaki to join them, helping them resurrect the Uzumaki clan.
9/21/2021 c3 Destroyer42501
This story is getting very good now. The prep for the harem is forming and the real story is about to start. I can't wait to read the rest.
9/21/2021 c1 Destroyer42501
This is deathly an interesting start to the story. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
9/11/2021 c21 Guest
I don’t know if this has happened sence I just started reading this, but I want Fu in Narutos harem.
8/10/2021 c46 Jeager2020
The mysterious woman that Yami is Raven Branwen from the Web series RWBY. I mean, dresses mostly red and black while wearing a white mask, a revolving sheath that switches the blade of her sword(an odachi), and creates portals that are red and black colored. I'm just wondering how she got there since her portals only open to someone she has a bond with, whether they're family or someone who she actually cares for seeing as she's kind of a b**ch in the show.
8/10/2021 c64 15Leaf Ranger
Sorry it took me forever to finally read and review this chapter. A mixture of real life, my own laziness, and attempts to write my own chapters left me...well...having a tough time keeping up with all the fanfic updates that were happening.

So, the Stupid Brothers are, for now, trapped. I have a feeling the fight is going to continue for some time now. Meanwhile, the girls managed to make it through the bamboo forest, but only after a very long, annoying, dangerous fight. I imagine they are very, VERY pissed. at least they've got some support now in Tsubaki, provided she doesn't turn traitor.

And MIzuki is off again, with Naruto and Iruka on his heels. Guess he's off to turn himself into a tiger man now...unless that already happened? Crap I forgot if it had or not.

And Ino received some advice from Tsunade. here's hoping it helps her out.

Keep up the good work!
7/21/2021 c1 Grimmick
There’s no lemon
7/20/2021 c29 Kuroshi Ansatsusha87
Thank you for sparing Hiruzen...he's one of my favorite characters and not a lot of the stories I've read spare him... I mean his sacrifice for the Village is awe inspiring but it's also so very very sad...
7/18/2021 c13 Kuroshi Ansatsusha87
Oh man! Zabuza trapping Kakashi into adopting Haku, Sakura-baka having green hair, the training, the punishment, Naruko/Hinata/Satsuki action AND Satsuki fighting Sakura-baka in her actual form! freakin priceless! Can't wait to see what happens next!
7/18/2021 c7 Kuroshi Ansatsusha87
... EHHHHHHHHHHHHH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I've never read about the demon brothers of the mist being like that... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Nice!
7/17/2021 c3 Kuroshi Ansatsusha87
Oh man! I'm only 3 chapters in right now and my throat is sore from the amount of hilarious laughter and guffaw from reading this freakin awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/17/2021 c64 4Halomaniac117
Okay so I just found this story and finished a reading. There’s a lot I want to say but I’ll just summarize it.

Grammar needs LOTS of work. Seriously, get a beta reader or take more time to edit before posting. Later chapters I feel have gone really overboard with the sexual and perverted stuff, same thing with all the swearing. There’s way to many POVs happening at once, and I’m not the biggest fan of all the references to other shows and stuff. Best I can say on all that maybe dial it back a bit, I feel like I’m watching an episode of Family Guy or Rick and Morty.

Other than that, the rasengan really should’ve stayed naruto’s thing. Maybe make it so while they all know it, Satsuki prefers the Chidori and Hinata finds it really fit her fighting style?

Lastly, I had a thought on an OP move for them. Basically they all form a rasengan in naruto’s hand then hinata adds water elemental chakra to it, naruto adds wind, and Satsuki adds lightning and they end up forming a literal hurricane in their hands.

I call it, “Team 7 collaboration jutsu: Maelstrom Rasengan”

That’s all I got.
7/16/2021 c19 Akuma'sDawn
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
7/9/2021 c1 Guest
Dammit, first chapter and I’m already crying?! Seriously, this is amazing. Keep it up!
7/10/2021 c5 stfleurant
Great story so much potential but sastuki got family issues to the max and makes it seem like she depeneds on naruto that shower shit was outta pocket no cap but story got mad potential if written right so imma give it a chapter or 2
2,643 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »