FanFiction.Net
for Uchiha Heiress Remix

1/15/2013 c4 2TheRazgrizDragon
Good Chapter, keep it up! GOOD LUCK & GOOD WRITING!
1/14/2013 c4 kimmy69
nice chp looking forward to the next one
1/14/2013 c4 6Lightningblade49
Holy shit Naruko got groped It alway's surprised Me Jiraya didn't try.
1/14/2013 c4 4CRed1988
Hahaha...Naruto is the lucky guy...anyway plz update ASAP!?
1/14/2013 c4 Sicloup
Lol this is cringe worthy stuff right here
1/14/2013 c4 firedragoonknight
Hahahahaha good job keep it up
1/13/2013 c3 2TheRazgrizDragon
Hahahahahahahahha! This was an interesting idea and I like where this is going. Put Hinata in the loop of "Sasuke" earlier rather then later. The friendship between them is going to come in handy with their bond, training, and the rivelry thing could come in handy and make for a more entertaining read. I see this is a Harem story so obviously the CRA which Satsuki is trying to avoid will come in handy and save her later. I am also of the opinion that you should add more too the harem. I see that you want to keep it small so besides Hinata and Satsuki, have one or two more. Four is still considered small and small is two to five. I would like to quote the movie SAHARA (1943)

Tambul: That one wife makes a miserable life because she always gets bored. And two wives make a mess of your life also. They always quarrel and you never know which one is right. And three wives are bad, too. The two always take sides against the third. But four wives makes real happiness.

Waco: How?

Tambul: Two and two are company for each other. And the man, he has his rest.

For a small Harem story I think that would be an unofficial guideline, LOL!

I'm just saying two girls is a weird number for a harem, and that is not something that people say everyday! ;)

Anyway, I think this is a great story, and I hope you continue it! GOOD LUCK & GOOD WRITING!
1/13/2013 c3 firedragoonknight
Great job keep it up
1/13/2013 c3 1white-winds hunter
Hinatas first kiss.
1/13/2013 c3 legacy of the demented
great chapter
1/13/2013 c3 imsexyandiknowit
please continue this story please also in the next chapter please tell us what time you update.
1/13/2013 c3 bankai777
i wonder if naruto will be told about his parents minato and kushina.
1/12/2013 c2 6Zweig
Nice Story!

I really like your story, the pairing is also really good but i have a question.

Could you please, add Female Haku to the Pairing?

Haku is my absolute favourite person and i think Naruto/Haku pairing is the best.
(That is also the only Yaoi pairing i actually like, every other pairing is a No-Go)

So please consider it.

I hope you keep my suggestion in mind and update soon.
1/11/2013 c2 15alchemists19
Interesting
1/11/2013 c2 firedragoonknight
Hey amazing work keep it up
2,643 « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 Next »