FanFiction.Net
for Uchiha Heiress Remix

1/2 c39 Broq3Dud3
I‘m at chap 39. and you‘re making so many mistakes, it‘s hurtfull to read. The negativ form of „could“ is not „could“ it‘s „couldn‘t“ and you‘re mistaken „his“ and „He‘s“ so often, I couldn‘t count it.
1/1 c12 14SilverLineWriter
Amazing chapter and I feel bad for Naruto but please keep going with your training!
12/29/2023 c67 guest
so in a year we get another good chapter
12/30/2023 c11 SilverLineWriter
Amazing chapter and you tell them off Naruto. I’m happy that Haku gets another chance at a new life! Keep writing the amazing stories!
12/29/2023 c10 SilverLineWriter
Another amazing chapter and I love how heroes will always live on in the world of the living or in death!

Keep up the awesome stories!
12/29/2023 c9 SilverLineWriter
This chapter was pretty amazing and the part of flying pans was funny. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the awesome stories!
12/25/2023 c7 SilverLineWriter
Awesome chapter and great writing on the story! I’m happy that Hinata accepts Naruto’s deep secret.
12/25/2023 c7 Guest
Surprised she hasnt asked if naruto cant make naruko clone then have both lo
12/24/2023 c67 Guest
The Curry of Life is next!
12/24/2023 c67 Greer123
Thank you for the new chapter. I wish you a Happy Holidays season.
12/24/2023 c12 Eric Knight
im reading this chapter on christmas Eve, which is perfect cause by the way you describe her it sounds like christmas exploded on her
12/23/2023 c15 2James-cannon
I like the story but I'm not a fan of Hiruzen telling Kiba and Shino a secret that was definitely not his to tell and then basically permitting them to tell the crazy fangirl as well if they want to, you also have a bit of a problem with weakening or strengthening character, Kiba should not have been at all a difficult fight for Naruto and I don't see Hinata drawing with Shino when all she’d have to do is run up to him and hit him a few times at max with gentle fist to win.
12/23/2023 c6 14SilverLineWriter
It’s amazing that Naruto got a date with Hinata and he got another girl (Satsuki) but I’m pretty happy about them getting together with the person that they love.
12/23/2023 c5 SilverLineWriter
That was amazing chapter again and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Keeping writing these amazing stories!
12/21/2023 c67 Guest
Why did this chapter update DECREASE the overall word count of this story from 1421k to 1418k?
2,643 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »