FanFiction.Net
for Uchiha Heiress Remix

12/22/2023 c67 1ImperialRasta
I forgot which chaper i was on looks like ill just have to enjoy this fic all over again from the top lol
12/22/2023 c4 14SilverLineWriter
Amazing and spicy chapter at the end of it. But I loved this chapter because it shows a true friend will never leave a friend no matter what they have or do.

Keep up the amazing stories!
12/22/2023 c3 SilverLineWriter
I am really loving this story and how it’s playing out! I hope to see more moments between Naruto, Hinata and Satsuki!

Keep up the amazing writing or should I say keep up the awesome stories!
12/22/2023 c2 SilverLineWriter
Wow! Another amazing chapter but I couldn’t hold myself back from laughing when the Nine Tailed Fox kept making comments about their relationship. Keep up the amazing writing!
12/21/2023 c1 Pastdark
12/21/2023 c1 SilverLineWriter
Wow! I love Chapter One and I can’t wait to see where this story takes me next. Stay awesome and keep writing!
12/21/2023 c67 dragonslayerajahn
YEAHHH YOU UPDATED THANK YOU
12/21/2023 c67 DylanGreninja10
Excellent Chapter
12/21/2023 c67 8Jebest4781
Fun to see how this was done here. Keep up the good work.
12/21/2023 c67 57Earth Beast
Great work.

Hope Ino is doing alright with only one arm.

Anyway, Good luck with your next chapter and Merry Christmas!

Earth Beast
12/20/2023 c67 5Gamelover41592
epic work on this chapter and nice to see them relaxing and training for however brief and now it seesm more trouble is coming, also welcome back :)
11/22/2023 c5 4Pvtcheeks
Really?…really? This is getting creepy as fuck dude. You happen to be mentally ill or something? Like I know I have major mental problems but really? You think Naruto would he okay with fucking turning himself into a woman and have his “breasts” played with? Hes a child dude…a fucking child, one of the most childish mc’s ever created that actually was a hit. And youre telling me, in less than 72 hours, he developed a yuri kink towards HIMSELF?! “Oh but hes doing it so she doesnt feel lonely…” yeah fucking right. I’m sorry but I fail to see how even remotely a child would develop something like, what ever the fuck it is your writing. A warning would have been appreciated because all you said was if you dont like it dont read, bit you know what I have to still do you moron? READ TO SEE IF I’LL LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU GAVE SO LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY DUDE! Like come one realy? Dont read if you dont like? You gave me a one sentence summary plus pairings, and expect me to know if I’ll like it? Kiss my ass.
10/31/2023 c5 hephestusfirestone
ok now shits starting to get weird
10/31/2023 c4 hephestusfirestone
I have no words I'm speechless but God I love how kuruma is a pervert in this it has me dying laughing
9/16/2023 c66 1ImperialRasta
What happened to this story its almost been a year
2,643 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »