for the speed god of Sword art online

12/15/2019 c3 8youngmark
So, Naruto gets a quest for Excalibur. Then again, Arondight is in Hollow Fragment, so why not?
12/14/2019 c2 youngmark
Wait, can the environment in SAO even be destroyed?
12/13/2019 c1 youngmark
Naruto brings up a good point. Was this ever mentioned in the series proper? Those either too young or just don't wanna risk death?
4/27/2018 c2 Connor
This is for gays
8/19/2016 c2 5Arrexu
it's called switch and 2nd(second) and Sachi died first I think.
5/13/2015 c3 matthewdeal25
Please update this story
3/28/2015 c2 I-Nex-I
What the hell is this?

What the fuck?

The first chapter wasn't horrible but this...

1/10 IGN-Would not fap again.
3/12/2015 c1 3kyuubilord1
Good story. Please update.
2/24/2015 c1 2Zanark Sathanus
Great fan fiction keep it up
9/12/2014 c3 lemony.club
What happened next? :O
8/18/2014 c3 1yindragonkiba
Awesome
4/17/2014 c3 My Hopes and Dreams
Plz update soon. I LOVING THIS STORY.
O()O
4/10/2014 c3 Guest
Yeah... Nope. I'm glad you're looking for a beta, I'd help you if I had an account, but I'm strictly a critic... and a reader. Also, your plot is a little confusing and moving way to fast. Good luck with that !
4/10/2014 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but this is just terrible. The first chapter was way better, I mean I don't know if your purposely omitting your "ed's" and "s's" to save time, or so tired your eyes weren't opened while you were typing. If the latter is true, then please for all that is holy STOP writing when you're near death. If the first reason is correct, stop writing altogether. Seriously, if neither is the case I feel really bad for you, and suggest you get a beta. That is all. I would have left outright after this chapter, but the last chapter was decent. Hopefully the next chapter isn't as... neglected.
4/10/2014 c2 Guest
12:40 Am is no excuse. The least you could have done was look over it a few times and corrected it... No seriously, I looked at the first few lines of this chapter and went straight down here to complain. It's not bad enough for me to just outright quit though; I like your story line, somewhat.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »