for Life's Journal

1/20/2015 c5 4KasumiAkemi
Updating soon?
12/30/2014 c5 neon13CT
Aaaaawww!
It was so cute! But please create the part when Killua was born!
I will not be shy to read it!
7/5/2013 c1 Leireyna
funny :)
5/29/2013 c5 9Bushwah
*Those* magazines already...? Or maybe I just have a dirty mind... it could have been an accident, or just Kikyou's wording.

What's with the '2D' at the end?
4/29/2013 c4 Pirori
Do want more ! It's unexpectedly enjoyable to read about Kikyo ! :)
4/29/2013 c4 Bushwah
Cow's milk is extremely bad for babies.

Not that that would stop Kikyou, but it's something you should try to mention sometime, so that you don't give mothers poor advice.

I usually work from the Drama CD canon, which isn't integral, but does say that Kikyou is the one who poisons the kids' food. You don't have to, even if writing in canon; not everyone has watched the Drama CDs, and not everyone can get ahold of the originals, though I can recommend the fansubs on YouTube.

One more thing: I don't think you should spell Kikyou "Kikyo". It's a personal aesthetic choice having to do with the two being different in Japanese pronunciation and meaning.

If you can't stand Kikyou, Kikyō is also a fine romanization.

Or if you don't want to change it, for consistency's sake - well, I can understand that.
3/17/2013 c3 Bushwah
Ribbons and bows... a little doll of her own. Illumi would not like that... at all.

Alluka wears a yellow headband and is transgendered (I think), and Kalluto dresses in a yukatta, so Kikyou's wish for a daughter affects more than just one of her "sons"!

It is the sort of thing Kikyou would do. She's insane and she doesn't have anyone else to play with... so, her only son, Illumi, falls victim to her plots!

Don't even get me started on the situations she puts her children in when Milluki is born and she gets two of them...

Speaking of which, do try to update.
2/7/2013 c3 Guest
This is really cute. I can hear kikyou saying the things you write. But i just wanted to say that illumi's dad is called Sylva ans anata means you in japanese i think
1/19/2013 c4 PassiveAggressive
Illumi in a sailor suit? ... so cute!
I enjoyed this chapter, it was funny but still short ... or I'm very picky? )
1/16/2013 c1 5huejaded965
To start, thanks for your contribution in any of my works.
Anywho, pretty interesting idea on Kikyo. It's good that there are people writing a Kikyo-centric fic, excluding me of course. Keep it up. Oh and, you should give it a shot with making it longer. Give it a try :)
1/15/2013 c1 24Nispedana
Interesting concept, and not to mention on Kikyo! XD These under-appreciated character do need mroe limelight, and they deserve it. Ah, you replied in the forum thread a while back? Hope you join the contest!

Anywaay, this is pretty well-written albeit really, really, short. I suggest inputting more details on the setting, emotions, and the like. You can do this easily w/ the site's EXP feature where you can edit already published chapters, assuming you already deleted them in the docmanager. ;D
1/15/2013 c3 Kagami H
It's short, but it's quite good. If you can't write long stories, why don't you just mix the diary in the same chap ? I mean just like this chapter, you mix two diary in the same chap. You can post two stories in the same day, so you could probably do it. But it's your choice really :)

Anyway, I like your stories, please update soon ! And.. I really want to know the story for Milluki or Killua's name XDD
1/12/2013 c1 PassiveAggressive
Very interesting but it was short. I hope you continue it please!