for Like Father, Like Son

9/4/2019 c27 neweldi
Thanks, I like it :-) Now to to the sequel.
5/18/2019 c1 castle2126
Totally loved it. One of my best CASTLE fanfiction
2/23/2019 c12 dkfan
Hi again. I realize you now have three stories written in this Castle universe, but as a new reader I wanted to comment that I really enjoyed how you brought Kate and Rome together. I could easily imagine the relief in little Rome’s life when Beckett came into this frantic scene. And such a sweet twist that Lanie could sign with him. This is a very good story and one I am thoroughly enjoying. Thank you.
2/19/2019 c2 dkfan
Hello, I just discovered your work through the archive which said this was your first story in the series for Like Father, Like Son. I don’t know if you still get alerts on this story, but I wanted to say that after only two chapters, I absolutely love the Roman character. I look forward to reading all three stories in this series. Great storytelling and thank you for giving us another special character in the Castle family.
7/26/2016 c3 Guest
I know I have many more chapters to go but I made it through the first couple and I have to say something: thank you so much for your depiction of gradual hearing loss. It really is terrifying, trying to imagine what it will soon be like when I don't have the option to hear anymore. This story is fantastic and I can't wait to finish it.
(Also, my screen name is Uncontrollable-book-nerd if you want to reply or just talk)
1/8/2016 c27 josiebell391
great story
3/31/2014 c27 petuniadoodle
Great story - thanks for sharing your talent with us:)
3/30/2014 c14 petuniadoodle
I'm really enjoying reading your story. Needless to say, Rome is an adorable heartbreaker. From your writing, one can envision the events taking place vividly. I'm surprised that this story did not get much more reviews because it sure deserves them!
3/25/2014 c27 30The-KLF
I've absolutely loved this story. I don't know anyone who signs so it was a fascinating read, and now I'm going to look for the sequel! I need to know more about how this addition affects the family dynamic!
11/14/2013 c27 4NikaDex
I have to say, while reading this I went back to watch a episode of Castle, and for a second I asked myself where Rome is...this story is so beautifully written that you actually think it IS in the tv programme. Thank you so much for this and I hope you write more about little Romey! Loved it x
7/28/2013 c2 Guest
OMG! I am alreay feeling bad about Rome's future and the effect it will have on Castle and his familt members. You've touched the right chord.
7/11/2013 c27 1TheCastleWatcher
Wow. Great read. Loved it.
7/10/2013 c27 Inglenook17
Enjoyed reading this story. Very original and nicely constructed.
7/10/2013 c27 6hug-me
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe you have finished this first installment...I have loved every word:)
I thought it was great that you included all the wolf items and the flashback scene was so cute with little Alexis wanting to help! Ahhh our story soon!
7/9/2013 c27 3missmarthanightingale
wow. i really love this story, hats off!
191 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »