FanFiction.Net

OH mercy me!
6/27/2014 c4 CSG
WHOOA!
6/13/2014 c5 robertpatzlover09
oh ma Gawdd! that was so hott! like real amazing, im not into any edward sharing but i would so do it with Riley! sooooo good!
5/27/2014 c1 Emmaline3
Okay...guess I'm into finding out if there are outtakes for some last posted in 2013...
5/25/2014 c5 4Ihavenoideawhattoput
I WANT MORE! This was such a good oneshot and it did it's job of making me crave more. I'm wishing for one more chapter, at least, with this awesome threesome! Please!
5/13/2014 c5 1AnahyR
OMG! this will make an awesome story!
it was so hot and intense that I wouldn't mind reading more of that.
I'm also kind of curious about what happened with Renee, did she see anything? did she heard anything?
can you please continue this story?

Cara you are the best!
4/1/2014 c6 lansingchick85
I already reviewed the "That Makes Three" oneshot the first time I read so I'm cheating and posting it here because I've reread it several times (it never gets old) and I have to ask is there ANY way for you to turn this into a full story?
4/1/2014 c6 Gidget922
3/30/2014 c5 KGreenDreamer
That was intense :-) made me wants to share this relationship with them ... Good one !
3/19/2014 c5 Tinshaw
Nice story, good one shot.
3/13/2014 c5 bethian3
Wow! ThAt was hot! I'm greedy! MORE PLEASE!
3/12/2014 c6 13A is for Angel
I missed whistler. Thank you for updating and donating this piece.
3/2/2014 c5 Orangemonkey36
Hi Cara! I don't know how I missed this! I've read it three times now since yesterday - love it mdore each time. So HOT, so well written. Have you considered expanding? Or writing a future take? Thank you !
3/1/2014 c6 7futurecullen26
Oh, the dynamic duo. The dream team: Whistler and Hellcat :) How I love them!
2/21/2014 c6 Guest
I really love these guys! Best family EVER! ;)
489 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »