FanFiction.Net
for Song Remains the Same

9/20/2023 c152 4Panda Blitz
My god I read this every year and every time i cry like a baby. This story is fantastic and amazing and your just amazing. I'll be reading this again and again for many many years.
5/25/2023 c1 1Ninja Star Light
I just finished your story, and wow it has been all I could think about for a straight 2 weeks as I was reading it. Any time I wasn’t working or sleeping, I was reading.
Thank you so much for the emotional journey you created. Alex will forever have a space in my heart with the Winchesters. Rewatching the show, I actually miss Alex and the dynamic of their relationships.
Thanks for sharing your art.
3/10/2023 c14 Mintchimpy
definitely one of my favorite chapters! it feels so good to be back into this story!
3/9/2023 c1 Mintchimpy
I'm back again, and I am so excited. I try and revisit this beautiful story every so often, and it came to me on the way home from work. I'm tucked into bed, belly full of warm tea and happy thoughts...now, bring me the pain, joy and addiction that is this story. thank you so much for this story.
2/1/2023 c1 deafeningtoast
clicked on this fanfic for the sole reason that it's 2.2 MILLION words long
1/19/2023 c156 2Phoenix-Dawn13
I wish I could have this printed as a book on my bookshelf so I could pick it up and read it whenever I wanted because omg I loved your work. breathtakingly amazing!
5/1/2022 c15 1Pie and the Winchesters
I'm dying at how you managed to somehow break the fourth wall even more than they did in the show this is so funny and clever
4/14/2022 c22 fuckimgay
I have read so many fanfics and seen so many kisses shared and described in every possible way, but this one? This one is probably my favorite.
2/22/2022 c5 Pie and the Winchesters
Being as late to this story as I am, I wasn't planning on reviewing until I'd read a lot more of it. But I can't help myself there's just so much I wanna say!

First of all, I'm so impressed with how in character Dean and Sam are. Even when Sam is being a little shithead, he's doing it in a way that's believable for his character at this time. The dialogue is so believably them in all the little moments, and this moment where Alex goes "loveyoutoo" and hangs up is so cute and realistic.

Also I love Alex already. By the second chapter I already felt like she was a three dimensional person, and that's no small feat, especially when you're writing her next to characters that we already know all the way around from the show. But she's great! Imperfect but likeable, with fears and hopes and habits.

The relationships are so good too. Her and Bobby and are making me gush, it's so cute. I like that her relationship w Sam is so complicated but that under all of it there's love. And then obviously her and Dean, I mean, duh.

I'm so excited for when the original plots start to come out in this story because I just know they're gonna be fantastic.

Anyway I'm not sure if you're still active, but I just had to leave a review, because I'm blown away already and I'm only on chapter five. I'm so frickin happy that I've got so much story ahead of me! Thank you for writing and sharing this
2/14/2022 c152 1lilypad09
Literally unbelievable! It is canon now. Thank u so much for coming back and finishing this story! I love Alex so much, the show will never be the show without her for me ever again.
1/21/2022 c38 5RoseCentury
NOOOO! BASTARD ANGELS!
1/21/2022 c37 RoseCentury
YAYYYY! ADAM IS ALIVE! YAYYYYY! Now I just pray for Adamandriel
1/21/2022 c14 RoseCentury
It was only at the end of this chapter that I realized/remembered Misha COLLINS plays Castiel
1/1/2022 c156 9deangirl1996
I've reviewed from the app for this story for all three of these comments. For some reason I count 153-154 chapters though they really aren't. I wonder why that is. Anyway you have a way of breathing life into these OC's and your writing is Superb (notice how I capitalized the S in Superb)! Everything in this story came together so flawlessly you'd think it's not fanfiction though it is and I liked how you based your characters off of real people but with a storyline and background all their own. That's something I wouldn't have been able to pull off and I wish I was as good a writer like so many of all you talented authors on here and those in real life! I'm sorry to hear all of what happened to you years ago but I hope all is well now so far. Take care!
1/1/2022 c156 deangirl1996
Happy New Year! I'm so happy you filled in chapters 150-154 instead of them being place holders! I was thinking about this story alot since finishing it and decided to come back and see if it was completed and well it is so thanks though I wonder how you did that without updating the story again from what was the last time you updated.
5,053 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »