for Day 5: No Shades of Grey An Alias24? Crossover

9/9/2015 c18 Kalaong
...I don't know if anyone in fiction has ever pulled the "I *know* you're in the air vent, *stupid!*" card before.
3/18/2015 c15 Kalaong
"once everything you tried to control is ashes, you have my permission to die"

heh

WHY DOES THIS STORY HAVE ONLY 9 REVIEWS
2/1/2015 c14 Kalaong
Doggett! Mwa-hah-hah. You're handling the loads and loads of characters endemic to megacrosses quite well.
5/25/2014 c9 Kalaong
" 'The Government' is 100,000 feudal kingdoms fighting for funding and control."

Right hand versus left is always the kind of fun that is fun to read but not to experience.

I'm keeping my eye on this. :)
4/27/2014 c8 Kalaong
That third crossover continues to elude me.
3/3/2014 c6 Kalaong
Damn, I know there is a "racially targeted" virus in canon 24, but I can't find it on the wiki, and I thought it was "targets a single race" not "spares a single one".
2/17/2014 c5 Kalaong
?

Nanite detonators, now?
2/8/2014 c4 Kalaong
Again we are left with the Eternal Question of 24: How does Jack Bauer walk, let alone run, with balls that big?
1/26/2014 c3 Kalaong
Hmm. You have a kind of Assault on Precinct 13 thing going on here. I'll be watching.
8/29/2013 c1 coolrod
Man I've read so many of your 24/alias crossovers stories. You make every charaters so believeable. I have a favor to ask you. Can you make a smallville/24/alias crossover fic. I bet it would make a great story.
2/15/2013 c2 Superstar Kid
welcome back, I've been a fan of this series since the beginning. I'm curious what problem that Jack and Co. are involved now and how they'll get out of it. Great seeing Will again. I wonder who else is going to show up. Keep it up