for Just So You Know

5/19/2014 c6 17SereneJourney
Great chapter, as always. Intrigued, intrigued I am. I'm very excited to know more about it.

The scene is well written and the displays of psychological trauma are wonderfully put, with a great pinch of mystery dashed in at the right times. You take a lot of time into these stories, and I, for one, appreciate it. Great save at the end there, by the way. I fully expected the opposite.

Thanks for the story!
Your friend,
5/17/2014 c5 realsky
Cool story..I am in suspense. What new evil is there? Looking forward to reading..
5/13/2014 c5 38Professor Maka
This is really well done so far. I like the way you are unfolding the story, the slow burn if the narrative. Can't wait to see where it goes.
5/12/2014 c5 17SereneJourney
Alright, now I'm actively looking forward to all next. Personally, all my favorite characters involved and a very interesting story alongside a universe I can't wait to see more about.

Objectively, the story just feels right. It's got the feel of emotion to it, which I personally struggle with, and it's got great description. I can picture most everything well in my head, and all the characters seem to be in-line with themselves for the most part. Would have to re-watch SE to get a definite opinion on that, though. The story is paced well and has a good sense about it.

Awesome writing as always.
Thanks for the story! Your friend,
5/12/2014 c4 SereneJourney
So far? Incredible. The characters, I'll learn shortly, but that's a personal problem of mine. As it is, the world seems well-thought-out, and all the characters feel right. Nobody seems off, but I'm not incredibly familiar with the Soul Eater world, so there might be OCs in here I didn't notice. That's irrelevant, anyways.
The writing style is good, and description plus emotion is very good, not to mention it just -feels- right, which can be the hardest thing to do from what I've discovered.
I look forward to the next chapter, where I'm certain you'll be getting another positive review.
5/12/2014 c1 SereneJourney
I'm pretty sure I've already read this before, but I'm most definitely going to be rereading because it's been a year. Speaking of that, welcome back to the world of fanfiction. It is rather odd that we both make our re-entry in the same day, no? Ah, c'est magnifique! You've studied up on French, no? Seemed like it.
Anyways, wow. This is very well done, all the detail and emotion. I envy your combined ability, in a way. The characters are spot-on, and it's already got me interested.
Wondrous, wondrous. I can't wait to read the rest.
Your friend,
2/16/2013 c4 cybercorpsesnake
That start was great, especially when they found Theo and he told them the ones they were looking for were dead and eaten. That is some messed up stuff, proper good villains. Their enemy has done one hell of psych job on them.

The scene with Maka and Soul was nice, if they had a better relationship they would have talked about what is bothering them. Soul with his depression and Maka feeling isolated and not wanted.

Controlling the spread of information is hard thing, something you have to be very experienced at even the best can fail. Also know the consequences of it getting out early or late.

Their enemy could have used the murders as a simple ruse to draw their attention, a simple start a war in one place while you are free to do what ever you want across the globe where they can never get you and you got all the time in the world.

Really looking forward to the reveal of the villains. Hopefully they will be really evil.

Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.
1/25/2013 c3 cybercorpsesnake
Such a tentative peace never lasts. Nice to see Maka asking questions as to what is happening. Still feel for Soul, should have informed him about something like that before the promotion before screwing him over.

That at th end was some messed up PTSD stuff, well done gold star for it. Someone or a group doing that is either very good at psychological warfare trying to send a message or just some messed up individuals. Either way that was great to see how the M rating is coming into play.

As always a great chapter. Well written. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the great work.
1/13/2013 c2 SereneJourney
This is good so far, I look forward to the rest of it.
Keep up the good work you two,
1/12/2013 c2 cybercorpsesnake
I feel for soul, to get a promotion that was not a real advancement, its just f*** you with a slap in the face know what its like to be there. It gets you real down. The scene with Maka really good, still sad she had to bear some of the brunt of what had happened. The whole thing with Mabaa and Lord Death is going to be good. This is building up well to what has happened in the prologue.

As always we written. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
1/12/2013 c1 cybercorpsesnake
So I get this email notification at 2:17am.

Good to see you are back and publishing, i don't think there is a set time you have to leave between stories. Looking forward to this story it seems interesting. Listened to the song it is inspired by, good song, not my genre.

Don't really hate if it starts in the middle of Boss Battle, as long as the build is at a good pace and not a let down. I do hate it when it built up over a long period and the explanation for the fight is weak, like it was in the Naruto manga. That kind of foreshadowing is a let down.

As always well written. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.