for Rise of the Whirlpool

9/25 c9 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
1/29 c1 god eater
i like the concept of the story but you have to work on your dialogues it:s its made by machines and has no transitions whatsoever. also kazuki telling naruto his life story like that is kinda cringe isnt he supposed to be a ninja? lol it was a bit weird
1/11 c5 I am a person 123
where did garra get the cookie thing from? a lot of people know about it but i doubt we know where it started
11/26/2020 c1 thegrison
It was going most well then you KILLED the story. So NOT have an OC magical show up and be very strong. In most cases it hurts/kills a story. Getting to that level is very hard. There are maybe 20-30 ninja that reach that level and to have and OC t that just happens to pop up and knew his parents is trash. Good luck and it will not be reading anymore of this.
11/23/2020 c1 2Yuzuki476
Thank you for making this a naruto story and konoha needs to be burnt to the ground for what they have done.
10/27/2020 c9 VuyolwethuNdlovu
Are you dumb or what Mei is way powerful then Itachi
3/17/2020 c9 Guest
This chapter makes no sense when he met his dad he was told his heritage before he left with tsunade and jiraiya and reads the letters from kushina and minato yet and reads his fathers journal in the previous chapter...but when he gets in the seal and meets minato he doesn’t know he is his father after knowing about him for 8 years that makes no sense at all
1/6/2020 c9 4eragon95159
Continue and update please soon.
12/24/2019 c1 3Akuma no Hono
The story was actually pretty good.
Love what you did for Sasuke though, but I honestly would have thought he would have found out about the real reason behind the massacre. Considering they gave him access to everything.
But honestly I am displeased with certain things.
1) I honestly don't think an Earthquake can take out the Uzumaki. Considering the Uzumaki was a powerful clan, and I like to imagine that even the civilians would have been trained in some form of defence and combat.
2) What you did with the Konoha 10 or what ever number it's down too was kinda overboard. Well with Kiba and Ino I get. And a waste of resources and man power, and honestly cruel. They wouldn't blantly give away Naruto.
3) Honestly what you planned and did with Jiraya was, in my honest opinion dumb as fuck. It made no sense at all, and doing that with the toads was stupid too. That "plot twist" Was and is unnecessary.
4) What you planned with Naruto's seal and him dying at 21 because the seal was faulty was dumb too. And how the meeting with Minato went was confusing and dumb as well.
5) Honestly what you did with Orochimaru was lame and basically gave him Madaras role is the whole thing. It just kinda started spirailing and got hella confusing and just plain meh around chapters 8 and 9.

Like you didn't know what to do with story.
I like the concept and the "plot" But you bombed it with some people and there roles.
7/23/2019 c1 marquis.shax
hahahhahah wow really an EARTHQUAKE is the best you could come up with? Lmao a whole fucking village filled with NINJA who use their CHAKRA TO MANIPULATE THE ELEMENTS and a whole bunch of seal masters done in by an EARTHQUAKE? Wow I know this story has been abandoned for 6 years but still that's gotta be THE ABSOLUTE WORST reason I've EVER read in any of these old stories for the downfall of Uzu at least most say it was one of the other villages or Madara or the Biju that took out the Uzumaki rather than an Earthquake that wouldn't bother ANY of the Villages. Sure it could displace civilians but to a ninja village an Earthquake wouldn't do shit. Honestly this earthquake must've been on the level of the one in that movie San Andreas lmao
7/21/2019 c1 Guest
This is beyond dumb. you banish a guy and somehow that gives you the right to seal up his chakra? Uh, no. Just retarded.
10/24/2018 c9 Guest
one thing fuck.
8/27/2018 c5 5ImperfectionPerfection
Awh, I liked that you gave Sasuke another chance at a good life. I always thought Itachi's plan to make him a hero was stupid even without Shisui, you would think Itachi and other skilled Genjutsu specialists could've erased their hated memories of Konoha to start over. Also, why kill the children? I'm pretty sure they didn't know what was going now and I figure some of the adults didn't know either. Hiruzen should've grown a spine to either executed, faked (aka suicide, old age, illness, etc) his death, or imprison Danzo especially after learning his ROOT was still active.
4/14/2018 c7 Kingkong101