for Rise of the Whirlpool

8/27/2018 c5 5ImperfectionPerfection
Awh, I liked that you gave Sasuke another chance at a good life. I always thought Itachi's plan to make him a hero was stupid even without Shisui, you would think Itachi and other skilled Genjutsu specialists could've erased their hated memories of Konoha to start over. Also, why kill the children? I'm pretty sure they didn't know what was going now and I figure some of the adults didn't know either. Hiruzen should've grown a spine to either executed, faked (aka suicide, old age, illness, etc) his death, or imprison Danzo especially after learning his ROOT was still active.
4/14/2018 c7 Kingkong101
This sucks
4/2/2018 c9 Kingkong101
No just no
8/12/2017 c9 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
4/2/2017 c9 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 10 and I hope Naruto kills Sakura with Rasengan.
3/7/2017 c4 65Perseus12
Poor Akatsuki, Konoha, Danzo, Orochimaru, and Obito. I'm afraid that Naruto Uzumaki won't be pleased with you.
3/7/2017 c1 Perseus12
You reap what you sow, Konoha scum.
1/7/2017 c1 1Dexcalibur VII
Stabs her hand? Really? Naruto did it to get the poison out, and as a swear of allegiance to never give up and back down. Hinata did it to make her father eat his words. Wow. So, when I swear, I'm gonna grab a big fucking knife, and stab my hand. This story is trash.
12/13/2016 c9 2ChaoticSimpleton
It was a brilliant story, but I didn't like it after chapter8. I just don't like those types of story's I guess. Well good story, and you are a very good author.
10/30/2016 c9 HAEVs Sha
This is a good story until chapter 8..
Chapter 9 bad.. its like a different story..
Its a shame a good story became worse..
10/23/2016 c9 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
6/22/2016 c1 TheRaptureDay
to the comments that trash a good story
some of yall have this is amazing fantasy to think that "this doesnt follow the real story go watch naruto then rewrite" well i dont know if you notice but this is fanfic stories are theyre own stories with thier own plots and twists not just to be an exact copy of the manga or show
3/24/2016 c9 Sman66
Good story would love more
3/16/2016 c9 2HailAllOTP
and, er, people, no one killed jiraya, learn to read. he is only wounded ;P

ps. no matter if you rewrite this chapter or simply continue, i support this story. dont be afraid of bad audience and keep writing
3/16/2016 c1 HailAllOTP
well I don't like these radical angry comments about your story (of course it's not shekspear, more like stephenie mayer, but still interesting). i mean- why the readers have problems with violence in the story about PEOPLE WHO KILL FOR A LIVING. c'mon not every ninja is good but at least every should be a bit intelligent and responsible for his action. and i think that naruto is.
besides art is band and so you did with the lives of shinobi from konoha. splendid :D
181 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »