for Rise of the Whirlpool

5/18/2014 c9 TEAM SasuNaruHina
contuie
5/14/2014 c9 Guest
i liked the fac until chap 9 the story is a great story but why did you make naruto a second danzo in chap 9 you totaly ruined the story i am sorry but the new arc stinks
4/24/2014 c9 wiiTneSs
I thought naruto was building a village where kind people existed and where even jerks like sasuke were to be given a second chance.
2/19/2014 c9 nenopip
you fucked up. you ruined a great story. its like it was someone else writing the story at he end
1/16/2014 c1 Agato - The Hadou Inari
This one not so much, this one needs to die and be remade and more like the first one.
1/6/2014 c9 13AnisoulJ93
It's weird. Naruto started this fic as a good guy. Now he's turning into a bad guy.
1/2/2014 c1 Dracoessa
Konoha is a completely and utterly a bakateme for banishing their greatest hero since the forth hokage.
12/25/2013 c9 2phantomelysian
I love this story, but I don't think you should have killed what was left of Minato or hurt Jaraiya, that makes it seem like he is becoming a demon
12/18/2013 c9 Continue
Yay continue
12/12/2013 c9 1Darkcloud02
um...not sure what the hell even happened at the end of the last chapter an this one...i stopped reading a little under half way through this chappy because frankly? this story went from interesting to WTF? Seriously? was your naruto that much more emotionally weaker that what appears to be the hatred of Kyuubi overwhelms him into the super bag of dick that he some how instantly became? because thats the only rational explanation for why your naruto suddenly turned into an asshole who instantly went from honoring his parents to hating the yondaime an was suddenly more crueler to everyone around him. and some of the shit was just absurd...so jiraiya forged the note apparently an now naruto suddenly turns on him an also suddenly has a better spy network...did someone else suddenly turn up and start writing the fic for you cause im seriously f***ing lost at this point and not sure im even going to bother coming back for another chapter...
12/12/2013 c9 1Black Caesar
Have you decide who gonna be in the pairing or there isn't one
12/11/2013 c9 6TheGrammarNaziIsHere
so naruto is darker than what was shown hahaha.
12/10/2013 c9 Guest
I agree with the other reviews on this. The other chapters were great but this one her just completely changed the story. Naruto is now proving to be just as bad as Danzo now. Both are proving to be evil now. The first chapters had him loving his family and now he hates them. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shizune all left everything behind to be with him, and now he is turning on him.

I don't know maybe you should have warned us all about him being evil. Killing Jiraiya was horrible and saying Jiraiya was the one to write the journal was dumb. Sorry but I will now not continue to read what was once a very promising story here.
12/9/2013 c9 5The War Wizard
Dude, what the fuck? Everything before chapter 9 is good. At the very start of 9, you changed the whole tone of the story. What was the point of turning Naruto in to a Sasuke clone? Suddenly the Yondaime is an asshole, Naruto is a revenge driven douche and the Whirlpool village is not much more than a way to destroy Konoha. What were you thinking? I liked the way Naruto was slowly weakening Konoha before taking his revenge against them. This new direction sucks.
12/7/2013 c9 bunnyguest
wow...so much information...can't wait for narutos master plan. wonder what naruto will do with tsunade...he can keep her around right? she didnt betray him like jirayia. hope naruto wins with his plans.
please kill orochimaru soon.
such a great story. can't wait for more.
181 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »