for Giraffe

10/29/2018 c1 4Aronim
This was cute and quite good. Well done.
4/26/2015 c1 Guest
A few slight errors, otherwise it's fine. It was pretty good, actually.
4/6/2014 c1 11MysticMewtwo
Labyrinth was the best movie EVER! I absolutely loved it, it's how I became such a David Bowie fangirl :PPPP Love this story and the pairing XD
3/11/2014 c1 Guest
That was so cute
1/26/2014 c1 2Sun struck
Nice build up on the romance and FLUFF! I loved it!
11/4/2013 c1 Guest
That was cute! This could totally work for them! LOL! Giraffe...hehehehehe...
10/7/2013 c1 Sooper Mario
I liked it! I liked it a lot. Good work! This fic has just the right amount of detail. It's not too general and vague, nor is it obnoxiously describing every little thing. I was happy. I love this pairing!
4/1/2013 c1 10Kiwi Werewolf
This is great and keep it up :D
3/22/2013 c1 3Sesquipedalia
The most popular theory is that the 'tall, handsome beast' was referring to the Cat's voice actor. Not that I'm complaining or anything...

THE TWIG IN WYBIE'S HAIR IS A SMALL TREE. BEWARE THE WRATH OF THE SAPLING.

Coraline in the morning reminds me of me when I'm ticked off at someone. I'm pleasantly surprised at how apparent the sarcasm was, well, sarcasm. It's notoriously hard to convey in written works. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, O MASTER.
3/3/2013 c1 3Unique imperfections
This was awesome. Young love ;)
2/24/2013 c1 17Thegoblinqueen1998
Bog of Eternal Stank.

I love you. JS. I love labyrinth. Write stories all the time. This was cute btw. (Check out my page, you won't be sorry) :D
2/6/2013 c1 Guest
You are hilarious! god wybie and coraline are adorable together.. but she could lighten up on him a little bit. but otherwise they are perfect together. they kinda balance each other out. 3
2/6/2013 c1 Guest
Lol
1/24/2013 c1 Guest
:D
Get a room guys!
1/21/2013 c1 MarshallLeeLuver
i love it, love, love , love, love IT! I'm soooooo happy for my cousin, Archer of Ecclesia. People love her stories. Anyways, i loved it not liked it, adn wish it wasn't a one-shot
17 Page 1 2 Next »