for Heate Eissilent and the 13 Dwarves

12/20/2014 c9 11MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever
No prob just hurry
12/19/2014 c9 33Filisgirl251
Evil Thorin. Hope things work out and the girls can be with the boys. Loved the story by the way.
10/21/2014 c8 3LadyofaLifetime
AArghhh...What's the plan? :(
Please update...I really like it so far!
4/4/2014 c8 11MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever
update ASAP
1/10/2014 c8 Hollydoor
You have to update this story! It's to awesome for you to kill!
7/12/2013 c5 22lindir's gaze
XD this is hilarious. Kate and Heather's modern day attitudes really bring life to the story.
I also like the romance between Heather and Kili and Kate and Fili but I thought you could take that a bit slower.
Overall I love it!
7/10/2013 c6 kilithemajestic0926
I love this story! Please update soon!
3/28/2013 c6 zxnightfox
Poor Kili! What isn't right!?
3/28/2013 c3 zxnightfox
I love this story AND your Second Assassin story Please update soon! I can't wait for more! ...
I read the book but forgot who dies! I love Kili and Fili you can't have one without the other./3
2/26/2013 c6 REVIEW GALORE
NOOOO! She just had to slap him! But i am curious why she said no. And i loved how the Fili/Kate is coming into it, keep writing... seriously, keep writing this story and UPDATE!
2/23/2013 c6 Face15
Haha poor Kili :P i love this story and i most certainly love Heather! Pleaseeeee update soon!
2/23/2013 c5 REVIEW GALORE
Me again. I can't get enough of the hobbit! We're even studying it for english and im still obsessed! Still love Kili/Heather! Plz update, maybe today? Knowing me I'll probs come on here tomorrow and everyday after that to see if youve updated. Yes i am serious! So you know, perhaps you'll be nice and stop me from going crazy... PLZ!
2/23/2013 c4 REVIEW GALORE
Okay, the Heather/Kili, it's adorable! i lov when heather was like 'damn it kili that was my best joke!' Lov it! All the scenes wth them together i absolutely love! Keep writing, it just so good!
2/23/2013 c5 RandomHyperChild
this is awesome!
2/23/2013 c5 luna
Its really good... nd funny! : )
27 Page 1 2 Next »