for New Age

Thanks
5/30/2014 c1 StrainAsylum
Very nice ;)
4/7/2013 c2 2Larkin21
God, this was amazing! Don't even have the words to express how much I enjoyed this story. I hope you'll share more of this world you've created. Especially Dave and Kurt. But all of it, really. Great job!
2/3/2013 c2 ShallICompareThee
Aaaww, they’re the sweetest in any way you write them and any setting you decide for them.
I enjoyed this epilogue very much and I want you to know that I’ll be waiting for those ficlets you talked about. XP (If you feel like it, obviously..) Your explanations about what the compound looks like and what Santana and Mike do were very interesting, so I’d like to thank you.. and let you know that they obviously made me even more eager to know mooooore. XD I like the fact that you’re a science nerd, because if there’s one thing that made me love this fic is that it has so many more things you could examine in more depth, like the building of the compound, Katherine’s job and the way doctors faced the break-out of all those ancient illnesses, what is happening in the rest of the world and so on..
I really hope you’ll write more about this universe, some day.
Typo: “settles himself his shoulders on the bed”.
Thank you very much!
PS - 'Chocolate Chip Sheep' would surely make the world a better place. ù_ù
1/31/2013 c2 1Grammar Mama
Thank you so much for this chapter. I'm in love with this world you've created and you've made me crave more. So not fair that it has ended, though, but then, life isn't fair, is it? Great story and great writing.
1/31/2013 c2 10louisestrange
*squee* This was so good! I started reading it the other day on the train en route to a meeting for work and had to stop right at the part where Dave tells Kurt to roll over. My meeting was HELL with this in the back of my mind all day!

The sex was just ridiculously hot and absolutely worth the wait - I loved the boldness and the apprehension at play, how they were literally feeling their way in the dark, the intimacy brought about partly due to the sleep-talking revelation and then the absolute cuteness of the ending. Loved it!
1/29/2013 c2 4jester2vri
Loved this, all if it!
1/28/2013 c2 17TheRealMaraJade
Aaaaaahhhhhhh! PERFECT! :)) I can totally read more of your head canon for this, LOL
1/28/2013 c2 Jen M Star
I loved the ending. Super hot and super sweet. I always enjoy the way you write Kurt and Dave.
1/28/2013 c2 21GayforKurt
This was so lovely and seriously hot, thank you! You make me wish this was a long, multi-chapter fic because I'm a sci-fi fan and this had enough of a sci-fi flavour to satisfy me. Great job!
1/28/2013 c2 maryd828
This chapter has it all-humor, tenderness, and super-hot smut! Loved it!
1/28/2013 c2 4LizzyPoodle
SQUEEEEEEEE!
1/28/2013 c2 AnActressexual
Fantastic epilogue and overall story. I, and probably more readers, would like to read more of the headcanon tales you have in mind.
1/28/2013 c2 cornflakesareglutenfree
This is so much better the second (third maybe. or fourth. i think.) time through. i love their characterization, and also the sex. i had a moment of panic thinking that they were gonna go for full penetration with nothing but spit and some leftover lotion, but you pulled that one off nicely. Lol. And now I can't wait for more little 'bits' of this story, and your others. 333
1/20/2013 c1 Glyndian
LOVED the story! I love virtually all post-apocalypse stories, but to add Dave and Kurt...perfection! Just the right amount of angst and pining. I liked the lack of too much fluff. Very much looking forward to the follow up piece!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »