FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Phoenix ashes

6/30/2021 c3 Guest
I think this is the best fanfiction I've read.
6/14/2021 c2 SunPho3n1x
I love the sequel! I hope you choose to finish it one day. Regardless, this whole story has been very engaging. Thank you for writing it.
5/15/2021 c3 Luxo11
Damn you for writing a good story and not continuing it.
5/7/2021 c3 Guest
I have binge read 19 chapters of “HP & the Phoenix Burning” and the 3 chapters of this sequel - loving it .Hope your muse comes back soon, as this has so much potential . Thank you for your excellent writing.
4/19/2021 c3 1MakhaiArcanum
Shoot. Here I am getting all invested in the story, and it hasn’t been updated in 8 years. Oh well, hope you’ve been doing alright mate.
4/16/2021 c3 Mal
Its a shame this was never continued. The story was very promising.
4/14/2021 c3 Guest
Hi Mina,

Definitely did not just read this 5 minutes before a math final.

Great stuff.

Cheers
Aditya
4/14/2021 c3 4GreenThumbTarasova
Just finished another reread of your excellent story. It’s as lovely as ever. I hope someday, if you ever get around to it, you’ll have Sirius correct his atrocious behavior towards his brother. I cringe every time I read those scenes, and surely there is enough motive to change that by now?
4/13/2021 c1 Guest
I highly doubt that there will be another chapter, but nevertheless, this was a great idea for a story and I enjoyed it a lot.
2/22/2021 c2 3ProngsPadfootandMoony
I love your story but I just wanted to point out that only the secret keeper can reveal the location of a house under the fidelius charm. In Harry's other life, Remus could reveal it to Harry because Sirius made him secret keeper. But the Black's secret keeper cannot be Charlus...
2/17/2021 c1 magnificentdrarry
i just finished the 1st part in one sitting and realized that the story is unfinished.. i'm literally so disappointed
2/4/2021 c3 sunnysanja
I love love love this series, I really hope you'll continue it
2/3/2021 c3 ripper34
Good story
1/25/2021 c3 Anonymous
Very nice. Wish it continued though. The removing Bellatrix's memories was very eerily similar to a HP fan-made film that was released in 2019 called Sisters of house black.
1/11/2021 c3 Confusedshipper
I love this fanfic soo soo soooo much!
Plz continue it!