FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Phoenix ashes

1/13/2013 c1 SemenDemon
Thanks for the sequel.
1/13/2013 c1 10Lina03
great start cant wait for more
1/13/2013 c1 mountainelements
Interesting series so far. I'm glad that Harry was able to help in the research for a lycanthropy cure and is changing viewpoints, but I hope he doesn't become Mr. Can-Fix-Everything. So far you've been good at having Harry as only a catalyst.
1/13/2013 c1 Sweetdoggie
A nice chapter for a new story. I love this story, by the way. You do good work. Thanks for sharing.
1/13/2013 c1 Guest
Loving this story and can't wait for the updates, yes it is a bit fluffy, but what do u expect at the beginning of a new continuation!

Thanks!
1/13/2013 c1 7Riniko22
Nice to see the start of a new school year at the beginning of a new year.
1/13/2013 c1 2mwinter1
Great beginning to second year. i do wonder who the female will be that you'll bring into Harry's life that'll take place instead of Ginny. I also know that will be a while from now. But as you said in the last story he watched Frank with two girls and now that Harry isn't as clueless about girls it'll be interesting to see. Awaiting more.
1/13/2013 c1 4SuperiorShortness
Hmm, is Mrs. Potter really so absentminded not to be worried about Voldemort? This entire chapter seemed reallly fluffy. And this felt again like this was a chapter biased toward women and people who really enjoy staying within the rules... It would be different if it seemed that Harry was going out of his way to make sure James and co were staying out of danger of the war... But Harry was never someone to love the rules so much. Ever...
1/13/2013 c1 4Vaughn Tyler
nice
1/13/2013 c1 6jayley
it was fluffy but there's nothing wrong with that! enjoyed the fun:)
1/13/2013 c1 2blue4
I'm really looking forward to reading more.
1/13/2013 c1 Hansi Rahl
Nicely done!
1/13/2013 c1 Midoriryu
I liked it overall. Yes it's a bit fluffy, but I can handle that if it's not too constant. :)
1/13/2013 c1 malizooski91
This was a great first chapter of the story! I love this series of stories!
1/13/2013 c1 Lupinesence