FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Phoenix ashes

1/13/2013 c1 FantasyFreak98
I have been waiting for this :-D it was really good and can't wait for the next chapter... How many chapter do you think it will be before they return to Hogwarts? Will it be any sort of action or Voldy stuff before Hogwarts... The questions are end less and I can't wait to see what will happen ;-P update soon!:-) ;-P :-D
1/13/2013 c1 Lourdes08
Great start for the sequel.
I loved it.
1/13/2013 c1 Vahinepapaya
Fluffy is good ! And nice introduction of Regulus. I wonder what the pink egg will turn into ! Thanks for sharing.
1/13/2013 c1 3ReaderOfNeatThings
So happy to see your next installment! Please update soon. -LAG;p
1/13/2013 c1 1purehearts22
Hurray! A sequel! I love this story so far. I like how Harry was nice to Regulus. Maybe you could make Regulus look up to Harry and kinda treat him like a brother. That would be cute! Anyway, keep up the great work and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
1/13/2013 c1 ksecc1
Yea! Year two. Thanks for writing.
1/13/2013 c1 PhoenixDK1984
Uhh, Regulus is making a big appearance.
1/13/2013 c1 serialkeller
Don't care if the whole story is fluffy, I really like upbeat stories and this was great start to the sequel, looking forward to more
1/13/2013 c1 41enchanted nightingale
Loved it! _
1/13/2013 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great to see how wonderful and fun the summer is for the group. Thanks for sharing!
1/13/2013 c1 5LadySonics
Glad to see the next story! Though, you should have included a little recap of Harry's past - for example you could have explained or how Harry's life had changed from when he was found after his confrontation with Voldemort.
Other than that, the pace seemed great. Just thought wizarding families would have more to do during the summer (going to professional Quidditch games for example) or going on holiday, dragon reserves and such, etc.
Can't wait to see what happens next - L Sonics
1/13/2013 c1 18inuyashaxkagome321
Awsome start to the sequel! I didn't expect Regulus to show up in the story...things are going to get intersting. I can't wait til the next chapter!
1/13/2013 c1 Fu
Yay! Sequel!
I love the party scene.
Its nice when Harry gets to just 'be a kid'. :)
1/13/2013 c1 5Fallen-Petals15
AHHHHHHHHHH You updated! I now can't revise cause I have to go re-read the first one hehe

hope the next is up soon

FP15
1/13/2013 c1 7Jai Rose
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
939 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 Next »