for Morning Dew

1/17/2010 c2 5demeterfan5556
please update its been forever i love it so much i read this awhile back and couldnt find it but now i fond it please update
11/25/2009 c1 demeterfan5556
omg i love this. macavity is a prince and demeter is a princess desisons disisions
9/13/2008 c3 KiaraWildeHopps15
Poor Jemima lost Sillabub and she's having nightmares. I hope she and the others will be okay. Keep going.
9/9/2008 c3 6MistfireOfWindclan
WRITE!
7/24/2006 c3 48OhTex
Oh! I like! I LOVE the Macavity/Demeter thing.
7/6/2006 c3 26Serendipity Kat
Eiy... New chapter! *hugs author* I'm glad you updated. I really love this story. You are a good writer.
3/10/2006 c2 Serendipity Kat
I really hope you **DO** get back into this. I love this. it flows quite well. You gave me some ideas for my own medival fic. ^_^
1/3/2006 c2 Sami
This is really good, i cant waitfor the next chapters.

Good job!
12/22/2005 c1 18Bomba-Fae
Aw I LOVEDIT KEEP WRITING!
12/21/2005 c2 serenity56424
continue... i don't like the fact that munk... is suppose to be unfaithful to demeter. but you're the writer you have creative will
12/13/2005 c2 2Vickycutie
Great job. I could picture everything you wrote. Update soon.
12/13/2005 c2 18Tumblepatch
That was quite good, actually, even though I'd thought it

might be really corny! Can't wait for next chapter!MIAOW!
3/1/2003 c1 5Nabooru
Wonderful story so far. Hope to see more soon; it's always good to see more mediaeval a/u Cats-fics *g*. You've done well with the mediaeval stuff in this one, Stargazer.

*looks at other reviews* Personally, I think SetNefer is wrong.in a mediaeval castle the servants would probably feel closer to the knights than the king (who is WAY above their station), and would go to the knights first (especially, like in Etcy's case, if they have a crush on one/more of the knights *g*).

To summarize, good job!

-Booru
3/1/2003 c2 69JestaAriadne
OOh, yes, I like it. Especially the knights' banter. Especially Tugger. "A princess to save and a horrible muddle to see!" Teehee.
3/1/2003 c1 DemeterAKADemi
AIE! WITE MORE, MORE, MORE! WHOOP! Tis Brill Star! (whacks Mac over the head) Bad kitty! (snuggles him) Buh so cute! Muaha! ^_^ Awsome so far Star! Write more soon!
19 Page 1 2 Next »