for Morning Dew

10/18/2002 c1 DemeterAKADemi
LOOOVE IT! (HUGS) Love it, love it, love it! I'm in complete agreement that it's without a doubt one of your best stories...all though I STILL think The Grand Performance is brilliant...I love the plot! It's not completely focused on one or two cats but on a group of them, and you don't always see that in fan fiction. Plus, the seperate cats' stories are fascinating! A whole bunch of quirks and twits...or at lest there will be...err...yeah. Um...BRILLIANT! Absolutly brilliant! I LOVE this story! (HUGS) Keep it up!

Cheers 'n such,

Demi
10/13/2002 c1 Leylyn
Very well written, Star :) I love your take on Munkustrap! Continue, continue ;)

Purrs,

Leylyn
8/12/2002 c1 SetNefer
Nice start. I love what you’ve done with Munkustrap, I hope he’ll continue to be all grumpy and sour throughout the rest of the fic.

After the abduction of the Princess, it seems a little bit strange to me that the servants go straight to the knights. I, for one, (if I was a medieval king, that is) would be quite pissed off if my servants didn’t consult me first.

I hope it won’t take too long before next chapter. Could you possibly notify me when you update the fic?

SetNefer
8/6/2002 c1 8CharmedSerenity
This fic is off to a good start *adds to favs* can't wait for the next chapter, must have

Tumble/Jemi