for Il Dragon Master

4/8 c5 Msscleverfox
Wow great story! I hope you do come back and write more.
8/29/2019 c5 1Lover of Emotions
i hate when the muses leave. i hope you update this story soon if you haven't forgotten about it that is. i really like it.
3/4/2018 c5 SilverRosehp
3/4/2018 c5 Kitty
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please
2/24/2018 c5 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
1/20/2018 c5 reyesrachel805
Has abandonado el fanfic o se los has dado a alguien mas para que lo continue?
7/29/2017 c5 2LucidDreamer10
I know you probably won't continue this, but I REALLY hope you do! This is a great fic that deserves to have its place. :D
7/29/2017 c2 LucidDreamer10
This is amazing.
6/24/2017 c1 UpstartBuckle09
Please tell me Hedwig comes back? I don't think I can make do without that loveable owl.
3/17/2017 c4 7Xyori Nadeshiko
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TODOS SON TAN LINDOS CON HARRY! ESPERO QUE TUS IDEAS VUELVAN PRONTO Y CONTINUES CON TUS FICS PORQUE ME ENCANTAN BESOS
3/10/2017 c5 1Kimi Lowe
Can't wait for more...
8/22/2016 c5 Beth5572
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work I also hope you have a great ending for this great work of art too.

Terri
7/31/2016 c5 jddmna16
boo :( forever unfinished, that's sad :..(
6/28/2016 c5 Corala
Hope to see more as it is get good
4/21/2015 c5 krr84
wow i am in love with this story. i hope you will write more on it and your other ones as well. you are an amazing writer.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »