for Legend of Spyro: A Couple Inseperable

6/18/2019 c4 13razer14
can you please update soon
1/27/2016 c4 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
Cant wait for you to CHANGE THIS CHAPTER! Getting so impatient that I've making my own fanfiction based on this. It will be mostly different, in that Spyro doesn't remember what has happened, and that Nova is helping them instead of Tosh. Please get the next chapter out NOW! NEED NEW CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY! NEED RIGHT NOW!11111
4/19/2014 c3 5dracologistmaster
Interesting story, I look forward to reading more soon.
3/6/2014 c3 1booman980
Here you go a new reviewer just for you.
Please continue this story i really don't like to have a story unfinished
5/29/2013 c3 GuestDeLesMortes
(Geust of Doom) Ok, I vote Willingly and my three friends vote Forcefully. PLEASE CONTINUE STORY!
5/29/2013 c1 GuestDeLesMortes
Hello? Still writing this AWESOME fanfic? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? :D this is really good. When does Cynder assimilate the universe?
4/25/2013 c3 5TimberlineWolf
dude, this is awsome!
keep going man, i wanna see what happens next!
4/11/2013 c1 GuestDeLesMortes
(Guest Of Doom) I'LL BE STALKING YOU NOW. I WANT MOOORE! Love it! Stayed up till friggin 12 in da mornin reading. Lol. NEED MORE! MUST FEED!
2/1/2013 c3 5loftydelirium
Nice chapter name by the way. The story is coming along very nicely and it it is very well written, in my option. I want to review your story because you reviewed mine. It is a good story, so keep up the writing.
1/27/2013 c3 17Derexas the Dark Angel
It's okay if you can't describe it. The story is still really good, keep up the good work. I vote for 1, and The Lizard, stay strong.
1/23/2013 c3 15Leaf Ranger
I...don't know. You know I dislike this system of voting. becuase I could end up voting for something I actually hate. I actually like knowing what I'm voting for.

So, since I have no clue, I won't vote. *Crosse arms* Sorry, but I'm not going to possibly vote for something I'll hate.

Overall, interesting chapter. Very interesting. *strokes chin* Wonder what raynor will do now?
1/19/2013 c2 Leaf Ranger
No. I say don't stab the voo-doo doll. I do not entirely like waht comes from stabbing the Voo-Doo doll. But I hope that maybe a certain 'celestial event', might prove useful to the crew, if you know what I mean.

And if you don't, I'll tell you in the Pm we got going man.

OVerall, nice chapter. Very nice. *nods*
1/19/2013 c2 17Derexas the Dark Angel
I like this one, it's well written. It could use some extra commas though but other than it, it's awesome. I vote for 1 and no he shouldn't stab the voodoo doll.
1/19/2013 c2 3caitou zzzzzz
Congrats on chapter two bud. I am thoroughly impressed. Be careful on your spelling but still well done. I would like a little more description on the starcraft characters because I have not played the game however I grew up with spyro and am familiar with that. I will also say shorter chapters. Not all stories need to be this long. Most chapters on this site are roughly 2500 words. This will allow you to post more often if you wanted too. Try it out and see if it is simpler for you. I look forward to the next chapter and see you around.
1/14/2013 c1 15Leaf Ranger
This looks pretty darn aweosme man. a mistake or two here and there, but barely noticeable.

This is pretty sweet. Though I wonder if you're going to make Tosh a good guy, or have raynor turn on him for Nova? Guess we'll see.

I also hope you maybe hook Raynor and Kerrigan up after she's rescued from the Zerg. I relaly want to se ethem together again, although that outcome is looking less likely due to HEart of the Swarm.

Keep up the aweosme work!
17 Page 1 2 Next »