for A Life of Hazards

10/4/2016 c26 Guest
Hi I just wanted to say the story so far is amazing i did see one typo couple chapters back some instead of come. No biggie love your style and how you incorporate your OC into a familar back drop. Im so addicted to Kira. So glad you posted more of this story. Cant wait to finish whats posted so far. God Bless, a truely devoted fan!
9/29/2016 c27 15DixieDavenport
With how the Dukes know engine sounds and such (and Jeb should know bikes) I'm surprised it took him that long to figure out who's bike it was. Great chapter!
9/17/2016 c8 RC
OOH! I like Ben. I also like how he kept his promise. Kira needs to have more promises kept in her life.
9/17/2016 c7 RC
Sick and she still wants to further her education? Poor girl.
9/17/2016 c6 RC
Curious about the illness.
9/17/2016 c5 RC
WOW. Just wow.
9/17/2016 c4 RC
A nice chapter.
9/17/2016 c3 RC
Thanks for the warning at the beginning of the chapter. Now it looks like Kira will be learning the harsh realities of living on the streets.
9/17/2016 c2 RC
So glad to have found this story. This certainly is different than the rest on the page. Can't wait to see where this goes. May have to go back and read some of the other stories that you have to learn more about your OC.
9/17/2016 c1 RC
Grab some Kleenexes. Sniff sniff.
9/4/2016 c26 DixieDavenport
Good chapter and nice glance at the scene from Jebb's debut on Dukes where we first met him!
8/8/2016 c25 DixieDavenport
Great chapter!

Only one little thing that jumped out at me as a puzzle piece not really fitting like some that look like they do. Kira picked up her purse when heading out after hearing of Ben's death. It may seem nit picky, but not meant that way - I see Kira more the wallet or change purse, not a purse as in a pocket book. May just be me, but otherwise I loved it!

I hate it for Jebb that things seem to be going down hill fast for them. At least like he thought, he wasn't the only one she shut out - but shutting the world out won't bring Ben back to her. I sure hope they talk before she sees Jebb with another girl or she may just hit him in the eye and not jaw this time!

More soon!
8/7/2016 c24 DixieDavenport
I like how Jeb (and Kira) 'handled' Jebb's mother without lying, cause Dukes don't lie! I think Jebb might just be making an impression on Ben! Hummm, that could be dangerous for a Duke boy!
I'm glad Jebb got a look at Kira with her guard down while around the children.
Kira was funny getting flustered at pampering herself.
Jebb is cute when he's upset and trying to make a good impression. I can so see his brain at work when Kira offered to share her room. He deserved the pillow she threw at him (I think I saw Bo coming out in him there!) The kick in the groin and locked out on the balcony version had potential as a story line too. LOL It's good to know those boys were raised right and CAN if they so choose behave. I just wonder if he'd minded his manners so if Bo and Luke were closer! Poor Monk Duke!
Jebb's also cute protecting Kira from her demons and dreams while she sleeps.
Loved it. More soon please!
4/9/2016 c23 DixieDavenport
Great update! Poor Brent! Having a 'girlfriend' like Kira when his aunt showed up. Lucky for him that his aunt and parents were more knowing than he gave them credit for. More soon!
3/31/2016 c22 DixieDavenport
Nice punch from Kira! Jebb takes after his big cousin Luke, letting Pauline think Kyle is one of his MALE friends! He tossed the letter into his trashcan? He didn't tear it up, burn it? I sure hope Pauline doesn't think Kyle has any information she needs about Jebb (and his love life)? I'm nervous until that trash gets emptied!
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »