for Remus' Mistake

10/14 c3 Hardy
That was just plain Bazar
I like it
9/22 c3 1BohemianVoldemort
God I love this story. Even years later.
7/16 c3 Jace Blackheart
Love this chapter please continue this i would to read more
7/7 c3 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
5/17 c3 3Tankinator175
Umm, you do not seem to have a good grasp of what it means to be a hypocrite. Also, while I can accept some level of OOC, the amount of ridiculous jumping to conclusions, and calling Tonks worse than UMBRIDGE of all people, the woman who tortures students for a corrupt government is beyond by ability to move past. I have no idea what was going on in your head when you wrote this, but I don't think I can read any farther.
7/25/2019 c3 1Addy437
perhaps another chapter soon? -wink-wink-
5/23/2019 c3 Djayden
i hope you update this story soon!
11/5/2018 c3 DeafSkull68
Please keep this story going!
10/5/2018 c3 PGHammer
O-kay; Ginny whacks Harry with the A-K - which he *shrugs off* - which floors the power-crazed Bellatrix *understandably cuckoo* (remember; she's been attracted to power her whole life - and Harry just did something that Riddle could not do at all). Fleur has had enough and breaks the engagement with Bill, and flees with the Potters via Portkey (which includes the Snu-Snu-infused Bellatrix).
4/28/2018 c3 4Revan Nonaka
would love to know Hermounes thinking here! ADD CHAPTERS! Thank you...
4/28/2018 c3 23spitfyre1
XD just shouting and flaring his magic caused bellatrix to orgasm twice jesus
4/10/2018 c3 6Yaw6113
10/21/2017 c3 missgsmith51
I think Hermione has finally caught it ... Weasley-itis. Symptoms: Screaming all three of Harry's names like a banshee; yelling unfounded accusations at him before bothering to find out what actually happened; referring to any non-Weasley woman as a Scarlet Woman, Harlot, Hussy, etc.; firing deadly spells/Unforgivables ... the list goes on. There are other symptoms, of course, but these are the most common and should cause immediate concern. The only known cure is a full-body flush for potentially toxic potions and immediate and permanent removal from contact with all Weasleys.

It should be noted that the first two behaviors, minus the screaming, were already part of her repertoire and might be present even without the actual infection. They can be frequently seen in OotP and HBP. Also, accusations "couched" as questions (but clearly assuming wrongdoing on Harry's part) and intrusive prying are more Hermione's natural style. However, if she has been with the Weasleys (especially Molly, Ron, or Ginny) long enough to ingest a meal or snack, she still should be checked for potions poisoning or tainted charms by a qualified, non-Weasley professional.

While the twins and Arthur rarely exhibit signs of the horrible malady, it is possible the disease lies dormant within them. They need to be watched and at least checked for possible contamination. Bill and Charlie rarely show evidence of the horrible disease, but prolonged contact, especially with Molly seems to cause a full-blown case to develop, including a loss of higher critical thinking skills and jumping to conclusions.

There is no hope for Molly, Ron, and Ginny. Exposure to anything at all written by Rita Skeeter or even an offhand comment or question is enough to set off an instant, full-blown reaction among all three.

Tonks has the right idea: Carry an emergency portkey at all times around this family. It could save lives.
7/27/2017 c1 1BohemianVoldemort
This was the funniest, most positively hilarious thing I have ever read.
2/23/2017 c3 paz