for A Friend in Need and Friends in Deed

7/16/2015 c1 14Elanshaw
I love reading stories where Steve is the one who needs the help of his ohana.
This is a great story and was well written.
I enjoyed it.
6/1/2015 c1 Skimball4
I might be feeling mushy but I really enjoyed your story and the beautiful friendship.
4/16/2015 c1 17weemcg33
Awww I like Danny in 'father mode', he's just what Steve needs although Steve would probably never admit to that. Nice tie in with the episode.
3/15/2015 c1 4CelicaChick
Loved the shut down Steve!
3/8/2013 c1 Guest
I love Danny in father mode and disheveled Steve. Great storyline.
2/17/2013 c1 Elisciu
Great one and I was so glad I found it! Made my day!
2/9/2013 c1 36Runner043
Hey, Cokie. I knew I'd get to this story in time. Fortunately not too much time. :-)

Very good tie-in with your other story, explanation of Steve's scar, side-story, and tag to an episode... all rolled into one. Very well done.
1/23/2013 c1 Paulaxan
Loved this! Thank you!
1/22/2013 c1 59PapayaK
very nice. good character voice. Excellent "hurt" and "comfort"! Love the family vibe. Thanks for writing!
1/19/2013 c1 6WolandR
Loved it! Both this one and your previous version. A perfect amount of emotional and physical hurt for Steve and, of course, comfort from his ohana.
Loved how the team took charge at the end. Poor Steve didn't have much of a chance arguing against them :)
1/18/2013 c1 28Rogue Tomato
This part really stuck with me:

"Even in those last minutes, he had held out hope that Nick wouldn't try to kill him. They had trained together, eaten together, shared dreams with each other, fought side by sideā€¦"

This was a very lovely story!
1/14/2013 c1 antivol
Wonderful coda for the episode, and great h/c fic. It would have been terrible for Steve to kill his friend, and you adressed that in a great way. Thanks for sharing! antivol
1/14/2013 c1 Guest
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
1/15/2013 c1 7nacimynom
Wonderful! I loved the way you not only provided a very good back story to the scar but you also wrote a great episode tie-in by showing us Steve trying to cope with the fact he had to kill Bullfrog/Nic, his former friend/SEAL team mate. Thank goodness for his Ohana.
1/15/2013 c1 sherry57
What a great story! I loved the explanation of the scar and I loved the tag with earlier backstory to this epsisode. Great worker and congrats to the team of writers! Wonderful whump, SEAL action, friendship and ohana.
Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it!
29 Page 1 2 Next »