for Dragon Ball Universe!

5/3/2018 c10 2Lord Richard
Oh my god this story is so amazing! This one is even better than Goten's side story of your whole thing here. I really hope you update these stories and include animes like One Piece, Bleach, and Inuyasha and Hellsing too. I really want to see a GOOD Dbz(S) and Hellsing crossover for the laughs and the puns I guess hahah, same thing especially with Inuyasha...

You know what, if people can't find the time to put these multiverses together, than I will.. I will implement my secret power of anointment and bring together and empower all of these shows together. I will put them all on a scale so that we finally have that fictional cosmic food chain that fate so desperately ordains.

Afterwards it will be the end of all debates. The entirety of deciding who's stronger than who will all be over. We will finally come to agreeance for once and THEN, the world will finally move forward in the progression of our species advancments... lol
4/13/2017 c1 Guest
Dragonball Universal your is a good fanfiction
4/13/2017 c1 Guest
I know a couple of DBZ/Naruto fanfiction that is good I like legendary warrior and the Saiyan's new adventure and also some good fairy tail /DBZ the golden fairy tail and her hero, his slave and dbz & cross ange and when two worlds collide and DBZ cross unvieres
6/3/2016 c1 Guest
Shut up godzillatard.. Goku wrecks Godzilla with a finger flick. Lol
6/15/2015 c1 Bumfuck boy
Godzilla kills Goku, Goku is pebble level,
5/25/2015 c6 GoSage44
Man why couldnt you just leave it as a naruto x dragonballz it was getting really good and its now confusing if someone didnt see the other shows that your mentioning
2/4/2015 c10 Guest
To the Author: Ignore sabre Commander.. He is a Retarded Troll.

He is even more so of a Idiot for saying x50 Multplier is not true.. it is like saying Zenkai does not exist because it was not mentioned by name in Canon. Yet we see the results of zenkai.
12/3/2014 c8 9Nancho The Supreme
Why are people so stupid when it comes to DBZ, but act like they know a lot about it?!

No! Gohan can't power out of 'Mystic' state dumbasses! It's a permanent unlock form him and since it's not a transformation he feels no strain.

Yes Gohan I'd go Super Saiyen in 'Battle of the Gods' who the he'll else was the adult super Saiyan huh?!

No it's not promotional his super finally there's no real point using it since it doesn't give a significant boost to him. It's not a 50 multipleir as stated by Akira Toriyama. No it not a boost, so get you'r damn facts right you wanna be Dragon Ball Z fags!

Also NOOOPE! Lord Beerus, God of Destruction, said there are 12 universes in total. Them being in the seventh.

DAMN! SAIYENFOREVA! How can you not know this, yet still claim to be a DBZ fan?! Did you just skip over those scenes in the movies or what?! I'm glad I stopped reading this now! You'r knowledge is so flawed It's imbarressing that you soil tge DBZ fan name! You and those other powers wanting to ACT likeypu know what happened!

I bet you didn't even watch Battle of the Gods! Youprobably just read a review or summary of it! Otherwise you'd know that was bullshit!

Goodbye you fucking poser! This story was great and you securely disappoint me by discontinuing it...
12/3/2014 c9 Nancho The Supreme
You bastard... I actually liked this, and then you pull this shit?! I can't believe you! This IS re-vamped! DAMN IT!

AAAAAAAAUGH!

*Haird floats upward*

YOU! UNGRATFUL!
*Hair changes to yellow then fades back*

ITRUSTED YOU TO ACTUALLY FINNISH THIS CROSSOVER!
*Land tears apart around*

NOW WHO'LL MAKE A GREAT CROSSOVER!?
*Eyes begin flash blue*

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
*Transforms*

FINAL BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA!
*Vaporizes you and you'r profile sending you into Oblivion*
12/3/2014 c5 Nancho The Supreme
Idk who pinky is I know blind girl is more than likely the girl from Yu-Gi-Yo, Tora's you'r fusion character, and I LOVE TGE KINGDOM HEARTS REFRENCE!
4/25/2014 c8 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I CANT WAIT FOR GOKU TO GO TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES. THIS STORY HAS TRUE POTENTIAL!
4/14/2014 c1 Esaint Dracul
amazing ! the starting of the story seems so awesome . Can't wait to read more. This crossover smells one of the best. If u smell what the saiyanfoeva is cooking.

A message from one and only Hancock -"Good job"
2/12/2014 c3 Caleb
NINE THOUSAAAAAAND! XD
10/15/2013 c7 Passer-by
HA!HA!HA!
the racoon is afraid of goku!
THIS IS AWESOME!
I know that DBZ can overpower almost any other shows but I can't help but to realize some crossovers gets way out of line.
For example in some crossover the DBZ carectors powers are lowered. I understand that it is for the sake of balance between the crossovers but at some point they are lowered to laughfable levels.
In some crossover the Z fighters showof their power,giving away their powerlevels to the enemies by this despite being leages below the z fighters the enemies can take other mesurements and try to defeat them.
I think There can be other ways to make a crossover while not lowering the z fighters power while also making the crossovers intesteting.
the crossovers the z fighters can hide their true power while not giving away their true power only use enough power to defeat the opponent. Since they can lower their power levle to a mere 5-6 to BILLIONS in a mattre of seconds.(its like going from 0.000001% to 100%) since they can controll their power at will without any problem it should be a pice of cake.
2. Since in the crossovers the enemies have a tendency to underestimate the z fighters (especially the saiyans) only for having their ass handed by them the z fighters can use only the needed power to beat the enemies witht out giving away their true powers by this they be on the winnng side while also keeping the enemies in the dark.
By this way the others will know they are strong but how strong they woun't be able to tell this way woun't be able to easily come up with a counter with out knowing their true calibers.
10/15/2013 c9 3innocentsmilehehe
Hey dude why r u even writing on a fanfiction site,huh? Ur story is good enough to become PUBLISHED AS A BOOK. I love the way of your superlong chapters . Damn good man . Update soon . Well adding the avatar universe wasnt dat good i think. But it was well anyway.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »