for Selena Lily Potter and Sirius lee black

3/21/2013 c1 Guest
This is not a chapter. Nor is it a summary. I strongly suggest you fix it by actually writing a /real/ chapter, before it gets reported. It goes against Fanfiction . net's rules.

And, just FYI- if your fic involves an OC (or several, as you seem to have mentioned a 'Bella Potter' and 'Selena Lily Potter') then you should have 'OC' as one of the listed characters, rather than Harry P. and Sirius B.

Sirius's name is also Sirius Orion Black, not Sirius lee Black.
3/22/2013 c1 A Peck of Owls
As I said before, you do not own Bella Potter. Changing the first name and gender of a copyrighted character does not make it your own.

Sirius Black's name is actually Sirius Orion Black, not Sirius Lee Black. It has been mentioned several times in the canon series, which I am beginning to doubt you have actually read.

Posting the same thing under a different title with the same word count constitutes SPAM and is also a reportable offense.
1/21/2013 c1 14Love Faith Embers
I'm sorry to say, but this isn't a chapter. You can't post something like this, and not have a chapter. I had someone point it out to me too, so don't feel bad. If this was an accident, you really should have fixed it by now. Anyway, I can't wait to see what your first chapter will be like. Oh... Sirius's name is: Sirius Orion Black. Just so you know.
1/15/2013 c1 Anana
Okay, come on, Sirius Lee isn't even that funny of a pun. And can you imagine WALBURGA naming her son with such a common Muggle-ish name?

Also, you planning on posting any chapters?
1/15/2013 c1 16Child of Dreams
(growls angrily)
Sirius's middle name is Orion, not Lee.
And when are you going to start posting the ACTUAL chapters?