for Time After Time

8/12/2017 c7 kyonfan
Dude... Please finish the whole story... Still missing it
5/29/2016 c7 Pikanet128
Have not read this ch yet
But thanks for continuing I really like this story
Will read soon
1/30/2015 c6 2Petra Anderson
2015
1/21/2015 c6 The Blue Traveller
so happy that this isn't just stopping this popping up in my email made my day so many yeses
9/17/2013 c5 Guest
Personally, I feel that the story should've been put on full hiatus until the anniversary. After all, the two Doctors might actually get along well for all we know. Still, this idea of small chapters is a good way to still put up content if you wish while still giving yourself room to adjust with the anniversary's release.
6/11/2013 c4 lazyguy90
Great work as always.

Keep at it.
4/21/2013 c3 2Sparduck117
Can't wait to see what kimidori and asakura are planning. This plot looks like its heating up
4/20/2013 c3 lazyguy90
Nice work, keep at it.
4/5/2013 c2 5SanDemonMax
Says 11th Doctor and yet Ten pops up on Kyon and Haruhi's door. Multi-Doctor fic? (If you said it is on the first chapter, I can't remember and am too lazy to look :D)
3/17/2013 c1 ShadowStrykerX
would have been better if daughter's name was Yasumi but whatev
3/14/2013 c2 14The Unknown Alias
"His hair stood up and he wore this brown coat over this blue pin stripe suit."

(I pause before putting down the controller to the game I was playing while reading this. I then threw my arms in the air and yanked down in a typical victory pose.)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
3/14/2013 c2 11RoninS636
Finally! Next chapter have The Doctor speak baby like in that one episode and call Yuki something like Stormagedon Dark Lord of All. And all that other stuff please! I see you added in Torchwood that's ok I haven't watched the show but I will after getting done with season 4 and walking dead. For god sake don't use Sarah Jane adventures. And bring in an old ally like Leela or Ace or The Brigadier. Anyway *ZAP* woah got to end it hear, Daleks are back bugging me about the big ass multiverse crossover that I'm developing. EXTERMINATE! Gah gotta go! Allons-y!
1/16/2013 c1 27UruExplorer DTC
Wheeew... I gotta wonder what happened to Sasaki there. Did Asakura do that? 0_0

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service