for Naruto Gokan

1/10 c1 Guest
Um Naruto and Hinata get married.
3/4/2018 c28 2hinatagirl0805
great story! I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait to read the next half. I can't believe how much I like Hanabi and Gaara together. :)
7/3/2017 c22 lovebishies
I would have left if you killed hinata or naruto. I dont really care about sasuke
7/3/2017 c14 lovebishies
I like hanabi's character
7/2/2017 c1 lovebishies
I like the way you think
5/19/2017 c11 1Maya-Hime
so far this is my favorite chapter. I cant stop smiling. Arrrggh! its so cute.
5/17/2017 c2 Maya-Hime
its so amazing how you have think through all the pairings, that it made me question my ships. Haha. But anyways, i just want to ask, how are you faring with the pairings in the anime?
5/17/2017 c1 Maya-Hime
i love how we have the same thoughts about naruhina! and thank heavens the ship finally sailed. Though, i think naruto already unconsciously has feelings for hinata even before everything else. He is so different with hinata that he looks true to himself.
4/9/2017 c28 4ThePunnerLeJoueurdeMots081201
One of the best written, greatest NaruHina story I've read. All the angst, suspense and quiproquos were killing me! But that just made it all the better. I'm just slightly disappointed about Naruto and Hinata not getting together sooner, but it made me keep reading the story until the end. I also loved GaaraxHanabi, they make a much better couple than I expected. I think Hanabi is a riny bit OOC, but that's fine. There's just one thing I completely disagree with: saying that Hinata is weak as a kunoichi and doesn't want to do it. I personally think that even though she's not as strong as Neji, she's still kickass, and likes this life. But of course, that's just my personal opinion. I'll read the next story soon!
10/28/2016 c28 SalDalia
The story was beautiful. I would have loved less of the other couples and more of Naruto and Hinata and was disappointed that you did not add a lemon.
10/28/2016 c22 SalDalia
this is the most beautiful NaruHina moment I have ever read.
10/28/2016 c1 SalDalia
I absolutely agree with you, a day aren't you glad they are canon now.
7/28/2016 c1 Stacey Phan
I absolutely agree with you
In the naruto the last movie Sakura mentioned that "remeber when you told me you love me...but it wasn't that, it was because I was in love with Sasuke" it's like saying Naruto loved Sakura in a different way (non romanticly) and he just misinterpreted how he felt for her
His reaction when he was "rejected" by Hinata (by going off to mary Toneri) was on a different level compared to when Sakura rejects him
Sakura also says "this time it's real" (his feelings)
7/28/2016 c8 Brandon
This story is amazing so far. I thought it was only a romance until the sasuke and orochimaru scene came up. Nonetheless, it's still a good fanfic.
5/31/2016 c1 Reality check
And one other thing you forgot about the hyuga clan if they keep it in the clan that's why every Hyuga looks like each other they practice incest in the hyuga clan even if Naruto did love her he would never be allowed to marry her because of her clan would never with Neji hyuga dead after the 4th Shinobi War she would have to marry into the second Branch house Jiraiya probably told Naruto that they Hugo's would never allow her to marry Naruto so oh and I'm top of that there was no milk you guys that she has to marry someone from a clan with neji's death in the 4th Shinobi War no those last movie done by this movie company is the same company got the second season of Korra almost cancelled that's why I came out so late Mari Studios I worked on the second season but they gotta back out so this company came involved pierrot Studios and he did something that really got the second season of Korra cancelled that if we do it and Mari Studios had to come back I think they were trying to operate Asami and Korra in the second season of The Legend of Korra someone saw that said no you can't do that Mara Studios wanted no part of her at those fanfic based ideas and they were going to get blamed for some of the stuff that the other company probably did but because we work on some of the artwork for the opening show I need it want this company to take the blame for someone else's fanfic fantasies do you know on Korra and Asami at the most popular lesbian couple List It if that doesn't tell you what kind of company is running then I don't know what does do you know I also need the name of the company also means puppet orange Japanese clown a puppy to someone and it's been a belated by someone else who plays tricks on people and few other people I know about you but I wouldn't trust a company like that was something and I think anyone else would either just keep that in mind when you think of Naruto the last movie because they're the ones who initiated the Naruto when and on top of that Naruto never saved her from the bullies I quote know those exact words I hate everyone I wouldn't go there anyone I should hell wouldn't help anyone out those were the exact ones an animated self he was never in the park when he had that was bullied but one of Hugo's were he hinged into the Naruto and stop the bullies or try to get them to stop the bullies it would have been obvious it wasn't Naruto and that is what happened despite what everyone else will tell you think about Naruto growing up in the anime his exact words as I hated everyone he didn't come up with that name though about precious people and to after the mission in waves so anything else is just complete crap thank you and this that's why I'm just everytime I read it here at the store I will leave you the count of the statement and it was last movie and I'm not the only thing that know his last movie is a fanfic based movie like Mortal Kombat Annihilation a very bad Final Fantasy Spirits Within Double Dragon movie Dragon Ball Z Mortal Kombat Annihilation was a fan based movie is well I won't deny that that is what Naruto last movies based on demand fact the author who wrote Naruto also said what Naruto movies come out there a separate units from the anime with people had asked why the diamond pieces had crossed over into Naruto's anime and those were his exact words so now it was last movies not part of the anime continuum unless the author who wrote that there's no longer doing that and it doesn't make Naruto Canon anymore because it's not him writing it it's someone else putting a Twist on it so I can got so many ways I could point out how many how much fanfiction is that I'm not the only one who sees it everyone out there says now Naruto's last movie is a fanfic based movie but I miss you fanfic does have potential and great creativity but you might want to take a look at all those last movie cuz I think you might have ripped off when you're fanfic for this I'm not sure you might want I have a nice evening
372 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »