for A Clueless Cousin

1/25 c7 24Helen Nurse
Oh no... we have an unholy quartet of terrors about to be unleashed.
5/19/2016 c7 Guest
It sounds stupid, but I just finished reading and there's an add for blue hair dye on the bottom of the page.
3/5/2014 c7 2Io's Torment
Definitely interesting. And Fred and George's advice at the end was perfect, I can so see them saying that :)
2/21/2014 c6 Guest
cool idea and one I haven't ever seen before...but it reads more like a script not a book and is just unending dialog
1/24/2014 c4 Jannafrancine
Great chapter. I can't wait for more.
1/24/2014 c3 Jannafrancine
Great chapter.
1/24/2014 c2 Jannafrancine
I'm glad they got rid of the shard of Voldy before it had time to take root in Harry.
1/24/2014 c1 Jannafrancine
Great start. I love that Petunia morns Lily most don't have her miss her sister at all even if she is jealous of her I think she still loves her. I also love that Petunia finds a family member that Dumbles doesn't know about to take in Harry, she does this so she doesn't have to raise a magical child but also to protect Harry from Dumbles manipulation. That shows that even if she isn't willing to raise him she does care for him and doesn't want him hurt or used.
2/11/2013 c4 1eyann85
So so Awsome , needing more soon please ? No seriously I do so love this xover
1/28/2013 c3 Guest
Yes like more please.
1/29/2013 c3 elemout
I really liked this chapter although I found the time travelling to grow a year to be a bit much (what did they do that whole year? but maybe Harry and Jasmine really bonded during that time? Or tracked and destroyed horcrux or maybe Harry just learned a lot of magic for a kid). I hope that Cher, Chris, and Harry will grow up like siblings (unless Cher and Chris are a pairing) and finally Harry will have a family that loves him and that he can rely on. I wonder how the age change will effect Harry esp. if he goes to Hogwarts. I don't remember Jasmine or Gale (haven't seen the movie in a while) but I like Jasmine. If they do end up going to Hogwarts, the school could use a decent Muggle Studies teacher (the fashion! the music!) and Jasmine could go with the kids as the new teacher. Great work and can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/29/2013 c3 eyann85
I think Harry's had enough tradegy in his young life with his parents dead that his auntie dying would probably cause mental trauma, I'm so loving this story and always wanting more, I'm kinda hoping that they both get to go to a school and still do 'Muggle' subjects like maths and the like, I always thought Hogwarts was a little backwards, anyway as I said before love this story and hoping for more soon !
1/20/2013 c2 Guest
Love it so far. Please continue!
1/20/2013 c2 Guest
Haven't thought about clueless in years remeber waking up early to watch though, (and at some point wondered about a Clueless/HP cross).

Glad it's a good one.
1/21/2013 c2 glitterfairy1990
love, love, love it! i think harry shuld be with christian when he's older :) they would be so cute together:)
19 Page 1 2 Next »