for Yellow Snow

2/21/2018 c1 WinterGhostgirl
This was so cute! I really liked it - you got the character so well.
The image, how he grabed himself with crossed legs are just marvellous!
(I would also looooove to see a genderbend version of Jack (Jacki P:) in this situation. Awawaw!)

I didn't like the "little kid"-references, but the other parts, where just so lovely and sweet! (:
I would love to see him like this, with his tight pants all wet. Poor baby! I would just comfort him, hug him and tell him it's okay, before I take him home to clean him up xD

(Sorry for my bad english though x_x)
2/21/2018 c1 Heather
This was so cute! I really liked it - you got the character so well.
1/26/2017 c1 Vampirerex1
This is awesome. I'd love to see one centered on Pitch though.
5/11/2016 c1 guest07
Hey I love love love love love love love love love love love love love...love your story! I wish their could be a sequel to this like the other finding out about his little potty accident and maybe helping him out like build him a portable toliet in a cave in burgess or something? Of course its like visible to jack but invisible to jack. Although jack is a bit embarrassed about his little childish accident he offers for help.

Of there is this idea...

What I his accident in the snow was just step one...what if he started wetting the bed or having day time accidents? Maybe this could be a bit worrying and jack locks himself up in his room to save embarrassment and bunny teasing him? They all then admit to knowing about his accident in burgess and want to help him. Turns out his body was trying to grow up and north searched up that this was normal for teenage boys his age, they try everything to no drinks before bed and to the part where north or s yeti wakes him up every two hours when asleep to go to the bathroom.

I don't know its up to you, l don't known of you want to do a sequel or not but I really hope you do!
1/26/2016 c1 Invisible Frost
Omg this is really good, what about bunny finding out?
12/29/2015 c1 Putchi Lander
Pretty good...actually, I wished it was not a short story but ...still .. it's okay.
2/1/2015 c1 pokefan22546
You said no negative comment? Good! You don't need any! That was the best omo story I've heard in awhile, actually. If I knew you, I'd be proud.
1/21/2015 c1 11coolcat12345
Brilliant. So funny. I can picture this in my head. End is so good. What would happen if Bunnymund found out...
8/8/2014 c1 Guest
that was actually really cute you should so make more stories like this
6/20/2014 c1 EatMorePie
YES! I LOVE YOU! I have been looking for Jack omo, but couldn't actually find any untill now. Thank you so, so much for posting this! Maybe you could write a sequel where Bunnymund finds out. That'd be fun... anyway, thank you thank you thank you!
3/7/2013 c1 2Vaname'sGurl
Oh. My. Man in the Moon. This had me DYING! Brilliant discription, and AWESOME work! Now, I have to lecture my Jack Frost sticker on bathroom usage... Nice job!
1/21/2013 c1 1Electric Lemon
I haven't seen much of this fandom, but the writing was good
1/16/2013 c1 2Poptart huntress
I thought it was funny, have you thought of doing another funny jack or any guardians one shot?