for Something About Red Roses

8/7/2018 c14 Guest
You re the best i love your storys please do One more chapter for this one
8/7/2018 c14 Guest
Can you continue pretty please this os the best story for my but i like Yumi x eriko too
7/8/2018 c8 brokenflashlight
i love noriko lol bless her soul
7/9/2016 c14 11CleideJam
Just read this beautiful gem. Wow. I used to like ToukoxYumi but I think I'm loving ShimakoxYumi now. Can't decide. Sachiko is such a witch here tho. XD LMAO

WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Whenever that maybe.
5/25/2016 c14 vamp1001
Please continue with writing it cant wait for more
1/19/2016 c14 1fabifanbook
Por favor, actualiza este fanfic, es super buena esta historia y la pareja
12/4/2015 c14 Pure5u6a
Looking forward to another chapter. I truly love the ShimakoXYumi pairing.
9/28/2015 c14 2xLaShay
After I read this story, I began to love the Pairing of Yumi and Shimako. I love it ! I am waiting for an update ! 3
6/10/2015 c14 1Birdy1210
Well this...terribly indescribably cute. I have actually been avoiding reading this story and the others till, I had seen the anime. With some fanfiction such as Harry potter or percy Jackson you can skip reading and get a basic idea of what's going on, but for a less known series like this one it's better to see the anime to understand what's happening. So I hate Sachiko in this story while in the anime usually I feel kind of indifferent to her while also being viciously annoyed with her. I have to say that my favorite character is actually Sei, in the series. Though I find Yumi kind of indearing in an innocent childish kind of way. I like all other characters in Maria sama with the exception of Sachiko, she just annoys me to no end.
4/9/2015 c7 2August Harry
I don't know if you remember me but a long while ago I asked for your permission for me to translate this fanfic. into Korean.

I've got back to it recently and started writing a fanfiction myself.

Now I understand every review actually means a lot. While I'm at it, I'm just going to say, 'Something about Red Roses' is the best Shimako-Yumi pair fanfic. there will ever be!

I love your work and hope you keep it going!
1/6/2015 c14 Guest
yay! update finally.

your writing is still amazing. :)
1/6/2015 c14 306Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

(Whistles) You took a long time, yes, you did. But hey, I can't argue, nor do I even want to argue, with results like these, no? You may have taken a while, but damn! This chapter was absolutely worth the wait. SO worth the wait! *O*

So, in this chapter, we have the usual standard of amazing YumixShimako goodness: between their flirting, the situation with that Kanako girl, the cheesy, adorable dialogue between these two, their utter and complete loyalty and devotion for one another...*O* It's heartwarming. SO seriously heartwarming. (Heart)

And of course, it's good to know that Yoshino and Yuuki hooked up with one another. Good for them. :3

And also, Shimako and Yumi's mothers...oh my. XD That is SO wonderfully awkward. X'3

Also, I find this "no M-rated yuri because we are 16" surprisingly adorable. *A* I don't know why, I just do. LOL

Outstanding work, Marine! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
1/6/2015 c14 TailFire
I thought you were gone...and this serie is dropped

So glad to have you back!
1/2/2015 c14 5DschingisKhan
You're alive! Glee! Really, it's good to have you back. Mothers do tend to make great supporting characters, but this was a surprisingly steamy chapter in spite of them! I wonder how long it will be before they cast aside all the excuses? The thought that being sixteen is an impediment is delightfully adorable, though. ;)
1/1/2015 c14 6insomniac1970
This was such a cute chapter! I really like the innocent Yumako pairing. It is my second favorite pairing for Yumi other than the canon pairing of her and Sachiko. I also like her with Sei, but I like Sei with Youko better. I enjoyed the chapter. I am looking forward to your next update. Happy New Year!
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »