for Blind Obession

10/7/2019 c7 Guest
Oh please new chapter️️
3/10/2013 c6 sandradee27
oooo this is interesting! keep it up! much love
2/27/2013 c3 5JediBana
XD I really enjoy your story, fella! You are very good describing everything! Great job!
2/21/2013 c6 2sweetypie15
I love the fic and I can't wait for more update super soon!
2/3/2013 c6 2RJPlummer
I really am liking this story and I love the character of India. She seems to genuinely care for Hans regardless of the fact that she is a spy. This is inspiring me to update my own Basterds fanfiction! Thanks for posting this, I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/30/2013 c6 1AlwaysDreaming18
This story keeps taking so many turns! I love how unpredictable it is, please update soon I can't wait to find out what happens next.
1/22/2013 c6 Leena
This is really great so far. Landa is shown really well as the story grows. What a miracle that India found the Bastards!
1/22/2013 c6 RaeFazer
they have to save India. She's gone through too much to die now...
1/20/2013 c3 RaeFazer
Nooo! No poor baby should be born from that, babies are innocent and sweet. :(
1/19/2013 c3 Guest
Wow! Hans is definitely in character now. Very interesting twists & turns.
1/19/2013 c3 3Whitwhit1893
Oh my god...oh how I wonder...

Please continue soon. You explained some of what I was hoping to learn, but I am satisfied enough.

I really enjoyed this chapter!
1/19/2013 c3 fdjfgkldsj
Poor India! How's she gonna handle having a baby with her condition? I can't wait to see more of Wicki/India in the future. I hope you'll reveal more about Donny's wife soon. It seemed interesting. Amazing chapter, as usual.
1/18/2013 c2 RaeFazer
...and the plot thickens! Cant wait to see when and how Wicki comes in.
1/18/2013 c1 Whitwhit1893
This is incredibly well written for being non canon. I hope you continue using that excellent technique you've managed to bestow upon FF when writing future chapters.

That being said, the canon is...somewhat off. Hans isn't acting like Hans, that's all I'll say.
Being a detective, you'd think he would look over this person he met at a club from head to toe.

Although this could work to your advantage in the future, I think further explanation is required as to why Hans didn't attempt to look further into this woman's history.

Other than that, I am absolutely loving this FF.
1/17/2013 c1 fdjfgkldsj
I'm honestly amazed by this story, and it's only the first chapter! Fran/India is such an interesting character. I hope we find out more about her past future chapters. Great job!
16 Page 1 2 Next »