for Come Along With Me

9/5/2016 c1 17MotherHeninFlorida
Relax, your disclaimer covered copyright issues. FF certainly hasn't had enough issue with it since this hasn't been updated in 2 years and FF hasn't deleted it or anything. My suggestion however is to add some context. Yes, I know most people in this fandom will recognize it but it couldn't hurt to add another paragraph or three to flesh things out.
8/30/2016 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of "Come Along With Me", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
3/30/2015 c1 214Gamewizard2008
I love Fairy Tail, I would love to do this all! up-arrow _ up-arrow
1/17/2013 c1 3GoldenRoseTanya
wwwwwwowu didn't give any specific dedication So as a NaLu fangirl I will think of this as Natsu's song for LUCY ! !LOLOLOL