for Fields of Gold

7m c64 Morvaine
oh man, this story is already 8 years old?!
I still remember finding it when you first started. THough I lost the account access i bookmarked it under. The scene with throin was just as awkward and emelia-like as it should be, but i feel they've finally made progress. I want you to know that I have absolutely adored this story, and just how wonderfully awkward and human amelia is.
And there will be a LoTR continuation! I am overjoyed 3 I will need to make a new account just to keep up with this story!
1/24 c64 Meeee
I’m so happy that I found this story! I love it! I can’t wait to see how Kili and Thorins talk goes!
1/21 c64 monkeybaby
Awesome chapter!
1/19 c64 5Kaiya's Watergarden
I love this story! And I love the interaction between Thorin and Emilia! Keep it up I can't wait for the next one!
1/18 c64 10zikashigaku
I’m really looking forward to her interaction with Dis I’m sure it’ll be amusing. They had to get their sense of mischief from someone and I’m pretty sure it’s from her despite her strict front. I’m glad Em and Thorin were able to talk about what happened and came to an understanding. Now it’s Kili’s turn I’m also looking forward to his talk with Thorin.
Oooh yes please I certainly want to read the Lord of the Rings next once this one is over. xD
1/17 c64 7Hennele-rogue
Another great chapter! Keep it up I love it!
1/17 c64 2Cai-246-01
This was so wonderful! The interaction with Thorin was *chefs kiss*
1/17 c64 1Elementess
I've probably said this but I absolutely love that your story is continuing. After everything that happened, there's just too much to unpack. I really liked the scene with Thorin, and meeting Diz finally was wonderful.
1/16 c64 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Very lovely! Totally forgot about the wall of shame
1/16 c64 Jillian Baade
Lovely chapter!
12/27/2020 c63 5Kaiya's Watergarden
Love . !
12/27/2020 c63 monkeybaby
This chapter is really freaking good
12/26/2020 c63 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Really sweet
12/26/2020 c63 10zikashigaku
And we’re off to Erebor once again but in a much better atmosphere than the first time. Oooh I’m so excited for their journey and what awaits them on the road.
12/26/2020 c63 1valar did me wrong
I for one would rejoice the ending of world.. but the urge to see Emilia meet Thorin is a little more stronger <3
1,280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »