for Expendable Heroes

4/27 c1 Vactican
hmm i feel like i read dis in webnovel
4/23 c5 Samo28
No, you're right on the money in regards to Sasuke from Shippuden onwards pre-Tensei Itachi. Sasuke just became a grade A asshole and a dick but I'm really liking your version. Also your English is doing fine thus far~ Looking forward to seeing how Duck-hair reacts to the best boi being Kurama's Jailor.
3/20 c2 Guest
It’s kakashi hatake not hatake kakashi
12/23/2020 c19 5Olivier Antoine
wish you'd continue dis . amazing fanfic bro top 3 favorite of mine by far
12/16/2020 c1 Guest
"My favorite is… Blitz Tactics…"
I like to imagine that the book is filled with actual (but still sexy!) tactics, & that’s why it’s his favourite
11/7/2020 c2 GabiG
Simplesmente amando isso! Sasuke sem seu ego elevado e tão bom quanto um Naruto quieto e que sabe das suas ações, Sakura, deveria ter acontecido isso no anime com eles seria bem melhor! Amando d
11/1/2020 c10 2MangekyouSharingan1234
"you want it really, really hard" Seriously?
11/1/2020 c2 MangekyouSharingan1234
Introvert!Naruto YAY
8/22/2020 c19 prominently late
this was wonderful and im sad that I finished it already. I hope for more but three years is a long time. hope your doing well.
7/17/2020 c2 joshuafoster36
confidence like a soon two words for you SpongeBob SquarePants dood
5/30/2020 c19 Guest
You will continue this right? I hope you say yes because this is so beatiful...
5/14/2020 c1 LoveFanFictionForLife
Really interesting
2/12/2020 c12 1realfan16
Damn if only this fic could be completed
1/10/2020 c2 Heyo
Actually loving this!
12/17/2019 c19 3Ferm
The premise was pretty interesting. I particularly liked the dimensional travelling, and the way you handled the relationships between the characters and their canon counterparts. Especially naruto, cause I care about him more than anyone else xD Loved the wave fight, almost cried when kakashi wondered if he wanted to die after the mission. And the parallels between canon naruto mask and this one.

I think it works so well because of sasuke's pov. The main subject is almost always the much more interesting naruto, but this was a much more interesting way to tell the story than using naruto's own pov which would have been very... stunted. Thanks for sharing.
1,080 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »