for Expendable Heroes

8/22 c19 prominently late
this was wonderful and im sad that I finished it already. I hope for more but three years is a long time. hope your doing well.
7/17 c2 joshuafoster36
confidence like a soon two words for you SpongeBob SquarePants dood
5/30 c19 Guest
You will continue this right? I hope you say yes because this is so beatiful...
5/14 c1 LoveFanFictionForLife
Really interesting
2/12 c12 realfan16
Damn if only this fic could be completed
1/10 c2 Heyo
Actually loving this!
12/17/2019 c19 3Ferm
The premise was pretty interesting. I particularly liked the dimensional travelling, and the way you handled the relationships between the characters and their canon counterparts. Especially naruto, cause I care about him more than anyone else xD Loved the wave fight, almost cried when kakashi wondered if he wanted to die after the mission. And the parallels between canon naruto mask and this one.

I think it works so well because of sasuke's pov. The main subject is almost always the much more interesting naruto, but this was a much more interesting way to tell the story than using naruto's own pov which would have been very... stunted. Thanks for sharing.
10/11/2019 c19 SotV
This is fun. I hope you can get back to it sometime.
8/20/2019 c3 StefAnnie
I wanna know what he did to Tora.
8/4/2019 c8 FutileDesire
Itachi's genjutsu is not just on par with Kurenai's, it's wayyyyyy better.
8/2/2019 c19 Pickle MikL
man, I love this fic. it's probably abandoned, but if it ain't then I'd love to see more.
7/21/2019 c19 Guest
I guess it’s been long enough to consider this fic abandoned, but if it isn’t, I’d love to see more. This was a really fun, engaging story with interesting characterization. The Alternate Universe arc was a surprise, for sure, but a welcome one.
I’d like to see it finish the Chuunin Exam/Invasion Arc, at least. Who would Orochimaru target in this world, at all? Matchups? Would Itachi take over after the Sandaime dies, if he does so at all?
Thanks for writing, either way.
7/14/2019 c19 Klajdi
Great chapter and great story overall! I really love the premise and would fucking pay to see how it goes down. Please tell me you didn't just abandon it, please.
7/11/2019 c14 NathanielTheCat
I don't understand what is happening. Why did you make this a crossover thing? It pisses me off, because this rocked before hand.
7/4/2019 c3 1YeTianshi
Sure Naruto trains harder than Lee, but he doesn't seem to have the same help. No ridiculous weights, no training in the eight gates right? So is this Naruto as strong as Lee? Or as strong as Lee would have been if Gai had never been his Jounin instructor. Because no matter how awe inspiring Lee's work ethic is, he'd have never gotten even half as far as he did without the opportunities given to him by his instructor.
1,072 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »