for Expendable Heroes

7/23 c3 edoabb
Okay a bit fast paced no? I mean shouldn't they train to at least be good in teamwork since they never had done it before graduating one would expect that to become good at fighting with each other in different situations one would need more than one week considering the D missions. Also since when does a week of training transforms you from an incompetent fangirl to an actually decent Genin, isn't this just an insult to everything?
4/27 c1 Vactican
hmm i feel like i read dis in webnovel
4/23 c5 Samo28
No, you're right on the money in regards to Sasuke from Shippuden onwards pre-Tensei Itachi. Sasuke just became a grade A asshole and a dick but I'm really liking your version. Also your English is doing fine thus far~ Looking forward to seeing how Duck-hair reacts to the best boi being Kurama's Jailor.
3/20 c2 Guest
It’s kakashi hatake not hatake kakashi
12/23/2020 c19 5Olivier Antoine
wish you'd continue dis . amazing fanfic bro top 3 favorite of mine by far
12/16/2020 c1 Guest
"My favorite is… Blitz Tactics…"
I like to imagine that the book is filled with actual (but still sexy!) tactics, & that’s why it’s his favourite
11/7/2020 c2 GabiG
Simplesmente amando isso! Sasuke sem seu ego elevado e tão bom quanto um Naruto quieto e que sabe das suas ações, Sakura, deveria ter acontecido isso no anime com eles seria bem melhor! Amando d
11/1/2020 c10 2MangekyouSharingan1234
"you want it really, really hard" Seriously?
11/1/2020 c2 MangekyouSharingan1234
Introvert!Naruto YAY
8/22/2020 c19 prominently late
this was wonderful and im sad that I finished it already. I hope for more but three years is a long time. hope your doing well.
7/17/2020 c2 joshuafoster36
confidence like a soon two words for you SpongeBob SquarePants dood
5/30/2020 c19 Guest
You will continue this right? I hope you say yes because this is so beatiful...
5/14/2020 c1 LoveFanFictionForLife
Really interesting
2/12/2020 c12 1realfan16
Damn if only this fic could be completed
1/10/2020 c2 Heyo